Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Upload Your Portfolio On Fyndmii.com - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Upload Your Portfolio On Fyndmii.com (984 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / Want To Build Your Portfolio? / Kazuna Cobal'ts 3D Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Portfolio On Fyndmii.com by BoyCoyToy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello peeps! Please this thread should make FP Guys I just heard about a website that allows you to upload your portfolio online no matter the nature of your trade. The reason for this is to promote your business. A client can just enter the site and "search" any trade. Another good thing about it is that it is Nigerian. You will sign up, upload your portfolio and you make money without a shop. It also have other features like "questions" where you can ask questions and get answers from other users. The "topics" feature allows you to create a discussion on anything. I am not the owner, am just a Graphic Designer- Mathew Timothy. I just want you to know you need to be there. It belongs to Viva. When you sign up you can see him. http://WWW.fyndmii.com

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Artist Needed / ko / High Quality Prints Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.