Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fundamental of Machine Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fundamental of Machine Language (993 Views)

The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria / Need Help With My Sql Fundamental / Learn - PHP Object Oriented Programming Fundamental - Tutsplus (video Tutorials) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental of Machine Language by HCpaul(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
I do count it a priviledge to be active here once again after my sudden demise on the platform.

Am here to bring to you a concrete and fundamental introduction to Machine language (Including hardware analysis), and a link to embedded systems.

This thread will be used as the e-learning platform in order to aid familiarity and comprehension.

Document down your wish, only for the interested mind.
Re: Fundamental of Machine Language by talk2hb1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
cant wait seeing my machine learning A for Akara, B for Bread, C for Coffee,......
Which area of Machine learning should we be expecting?
Naive Bayes Algorithm (That's my Concentration) couldn't find interested ppl so I quit
Re: Fundamental of Machine Language by Standing5(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
You don't appear to good at what you do. Your signature says alot.

(1) (Reply)

Android Apps That Solves Quadratic Equation And Also Shows Its Steps By Me / Era Trainings-hadoop New Technology Online Training Class Room In USA / Novinture Magazine Style Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.