Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Need Your Opinion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Opinion (386 Views)

what's your opinion on hygiene products industry? / Get N10,000 Worth Of Airtime Free To Share Your Opinion! / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion by PrinceRey(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good day Nairalanders,

I happen to come across a business that has been given to me to acquire if i can make a payment of 500,000 before 30th of this month & apparently I have only one week to raise that money. How can I raise 500,000 in one week? Please I need legit & honest opinions.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by holajeedayy: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
My broda dont decieve ur self and dont allow your self b scam
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Arsenalholic(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
You need to answer some questions first:

1. What kinda business are you buying for 500k?

2. What skiil do you have that you know can fetch 500k in a week?
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
My brother let me give you a hint on how to raise the money as quickly as possible. Prepare your self tomorrow morning, look for where to hire a loaded machine gun, enter any bank near you and do a thorough 'SANITATION(killed everybody on sight)' there. Then pack as much money as you need.

Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2015
This guy answered your question..... You can dash me small from the money after the job is done...
Royal155:
My brother let me give you a hint on how to raise the money as quickly as possible. Prepare your self tomorrow morning, look for where to hire a loaded machine gun, enter any bank near you and do a thorough 'SANITATION(killed everybody on sight)' there. Then pack as much money as you need.

Thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

Hot December Promote, Free Three Ebooks For Grab For The First 20 People / Distributors Needed / Bet9ja Customers Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.