Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Can I Open A File With .dat.pgp : Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Open A File With .dat.pgp : Please Help (2361 Views)

Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Call XML File With HTTP GET How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open A File With .dat.pgp : Please Help by bobidinc(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2009
My fellow Nairalanders, can anybody help me on how to open a file that is been saved with the extension .dat.pgp the file name is this but i can't open it, logical_pre_pharmacytechnician_in_nigeria_07683_20090522_834 5665.dat.pgp , I need to get this open as soon as possible. I have tried to open it via google search but can't get through. Please help, odusogatosin@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open A File With .dat.pgp : Please Help by ThePhantom(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2009
Interesting. Sorry Man it is encryped using PGP. If you don't have the decryption key you are out of luck. Except you know a really good cracker.
Re: How Can I Open A File With .dat.pgp : Please Help by bobidinc(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2009
@ThePhantom
do you know any cracker you can recommend?

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 120 Graphic Design Video Tutorials / IT Corporate Training For Companies,schools And Corporate Bodies / Java_desktop_application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.