Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Clothes You Wear Could Be Dangerous To Your Health, Shocking Effects Of Some - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Clothes You Wear Could Be Dangerous To Your Health, Shocking Effects Of Some (664 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / About Mark Zuckerberg's Clothes "You Know I'm Just Joking" By Ayomide Tayo / Those Designer Clothes You Wear, Is It Borrow Pose: Fan Blasts Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Clothes You Wear Could Be Dangerous To Your Health, Shocking Effects Of Some by lawokay: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
SEE FULL DETAILS AND PIX >>> http://i2kay.com/the-clothes-you-wear-could-be-dangerous-to-your-health-shocking-effects-of-some-clothes-you-wear-must-read/

Pencil skirt: The problem with straight-sided, slim-fitted skirts is that they clamp your knees together, making it difficult to balance and bend. Squatting to pick something up from a lower drawer or shelf becomes too difficult too. The best way to crouch safely is to bend the knees. But in a pencil skirt, your movement is limited.
Over time, the damage and strain can become cumulative—you might not feel anything straight away, but if you wear tight skirts regularly, you could be setting yourself up for a pulled muscles or even disc problems.

Heavy necklace: The muscles, tendons and joints of the neck struggle to cope with the strain of balancing the l01b to 121b weight of the average head (equivalent to five bags of sugar) all day, so adding a heavy necklace can tip the balance.
Any thing that pulls the neck forwards of backwards tips the head away from its point of neutral balance. This can create neck tension, pain and damage, and long-term could encourage a slouched posture with damaging consequences for the back.

Girdle: If it’s not too tight, and contains plenty of Lycra,...continue here >>>> http://i2kay.com/the-clothes-you-wear-could-be-dangerous-to-your-health-shocking-effects-of-some-clothes-you-wear-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Black Friday Called Black Friday? / ''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman / Hollywood Actress Tweets Radical Nude PHOTO And Twitter Almost Breaks [LOOK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.