Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi (616 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi by peterock100: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chelsea and Super Eagles’ player, John Mikel Obi who recently welcomed a set of twins with his longtime girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko has revealed that he might not end up marrying her. In an interview with The Boss Newspaper, he said I know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a woman to marry, normal people don’t at all. Believe me it’s so so difficult, very difficult, it’s so so difficult you just have to leave it to God.
To find someone who truly loves you, there might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware but maybe you don’t know but you may think she’s one of those people that loves you for who you are or what you have, because of your money, but maybe she’s there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to’’.
Re: Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi by opeaceo: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
na today
Re: Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confused man.
Re: Why I Might Not Marry My Baby Mama – Mikel Obi by watchindelta(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2015
really

(1) (Reply)

Siasia’s Olympic Dream – An Embarassment Of Riches (1) / Barcelona Reclaim Top Spot In Power Rankings, Bayern Second, PSG Third / I Can Quit Man U If We Lose To Chelsea Tomorrow —van Gaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.