Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,212 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife (938 Views)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by modelee(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they
give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates...He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him and the kinda love he have for her...

He hands back the gun and says, "I am sorry I can't do this...
"The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband's head and pulls the trigger...But the gun had no bullets in it...
The robbers get their gun and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can
you give to your husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couple, what advice would you give
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by pet4ril(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmmm..... It will only take understanding and trust.... The boyh partners know what they were capable of doing before the incident
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Madam egopersonified I see you; how is life nné ?
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by Boy101(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Picture or....

Lol, on a more.serious note, the wife Bleep-up, big time. We're all humans after all and if she was scared of her life,she should have at least not done anything. To settle that fight is to let the husband know he has every right to dump the woman but for the sake of the kids and in order for the woman to truly learn her lesson, he should be a Man and forgive.

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your:

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Track cover art design,
Social Media profiles,
Website Design and Layout,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

Contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design, Illustrations and Brand identity and Development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by egopersonified(f): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Madam egopersonified I see you; how is life nné ?

Seer, I am fine thanks, how your side?
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by modelee(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2015
Boy101:
Picture or....

Lol, on a more.serious note, the wife Bleep-up, big time. We're all humans after all and if she was scared of her life,she should have at least not done anything. To settle that fight is to let the husband know he has every right to dump the woman but for the sake of the kids and in other for the woman to truly learn her lesson, he should be a Man and forgive.

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your:

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Track cover art design,
Social Media profiles,
Website Design and Layout,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

Contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design, Illustrations and Brand identity and Development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD

No pic
Just need u peoples opinion a marriage is about to be dissolved please Hlp a family God Bless us all. Amen
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
egopersonified:

Seer, I am fine thanks, how your side?
my side dey fine
Re: The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife by freakcin: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
pet4ril:
Hmmmm..... It will only take understanding and trust.... The boyh partners know what they were capable of doing before the incident

Understanding and trust!!!

After someone pointed and shot at me?

(1) (Reply)

GIRLS' CIRCUMCISION: Does It Still Happen In Your Culture And What Is Your Take? / Land Lord Drags Tenant To Okija Shrine Over N36,000 / What If You Are The Cause Of Her Barreness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.