Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service (2041 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / / / Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by sunnykiss(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2009
This is a big challenge to mtn and especially zain infact also glo.they are not functional infact one will dial and at the begining but only to be re directed to their lame websites. Yesterday it did not take me 2 min as soon as i dail 200 etisalat customer care and i spoke to a decent worker on desk i even praise him and the firm for dat.i no fit shout mtn zain glo upgrade o.na only entertainment una dey pump money into.its bleeped up
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by engrhamid(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2009
Do u wanna compare d customer etibaba has 2 dat of other mtn/zain/glo, ? Very soon,u will understand beta
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by abhosts(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2009
engrhamid:

Do u wanna compare d customer etibaba has 2 dat of other mtn/zain/glo, ? Very soon,u will understand beta

True talk! As their customer base increases, their customer service quality will decline.
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by honsule(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2009
@poster.4get this one that you are praising them.let me tell u sth,i called etisalat C.C one day around 9-10pm it took about 20 minutes b4 a customer agent answered me.Give them time,you will start "de-praising" their C.C.i still recollect vividly those good old dayz that MTEL was still thriving.in fact,their customer care were the ones actually waiting for ur calls.just one dial,C.C agent will just pick the call.my sim is still intact,waiting 4 their come back.lol
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by luxiry(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2009
hONSUL ABEG I DEY PURSUE YOU UP AN DOWN I REALLY NEED THE ZAIN FREE BROSING MY EMAIL IS OKIKI4LUV_2008@YAHOO.COM GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by inze(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2009
@honsule

u call etisalat c.c around 10pm and u want make ur aunti abi uncle answer you swiftly. Haba, even una 112 emergency line no go respond that fast.
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by honsule(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2009
inze:

@honsule

u call etisalat c.c around 10pm and u want make ur aunti abi uncle answer you swiftly. Haba, even una 112 emergency line no go respond that fast.

u are funny.their C.C is it meant to be for 12hours or 24/7?
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by sunnykiss(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2009
It has notin to do with numbr of subscriber ok it is because updated system network.ok
Re: Etisalat-the Best Customer care Service by DExplorer1: 6:01pm On May 24, 2009
We hardly think positively. Just as many Nigerians, i sincerely believe they've started on a positive note. . I must say, these guys 've got a good platform & guide lines. . & most of all, d guy behind's a creative dude. .an I.T guru. Not some bunch of hungry fela without passion. Subcribers or not shouldn't be a problem but a challenge that should bring creativity not excuses. Etisalat re sure thinking about their subcribers because they're up for this competition. They knows about d flaws of others & am dead sure they've learnt enough.

Give it to them no doubt. .& don't call me an eti agent because right about now, am on mobile with d yellow boys (not because my eti can't browse).

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Phone Section Hall Of Famers 2005-2008 / Problem With Bes And Blackberry Torch / Glo Made For Life Promo.(9th Anniversary Promo) win two 52-seater Luxurious bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.