Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kylie Jenner's Ridiculous Outfit To The AMA 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner's Ridiculous Outfit To The AMA 2015 (853 Views)

Sarkodie And Tracy Ama Addo's White Wedding (Photos And Video) / Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? / Hmm.Really? Chrissy teigen Apologizes for Exposing Her Privates at the AMA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner's Ridiculous Outfit To The AMA 2015 by eyesourcenews: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
So 18 year old Kylie Jenner stepped out to the American Music Awards in Los Angeles dressed like this...She was also spotted with her older sister, Kendall and bf Tyga..

With this outfit, I am just thinking, What is this girl turning into

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/11/kylie-jenners-ridiculous-outfit-to-ama.html

Re: Kylie Jenner's Ridiculous Outfit To The AMA 2015 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2015
She resemble basket weaving undecided
Her sister con resemble sango ex gf shocked

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Ashamed To Have Gotten My Best Friend's Wife Pregnant On His Yacht" – X Fac / Yemi Alade Shares Photos Of Her And Her Crew In London (photo) / ORENTE Is A Consolation Song For BROKE Guys.how True Is This Statement?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.