Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Do I Do With This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do I Do With This (838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This by udumosam23(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2015
This item was added to my consignments. Have to pay heavy shipping and duty fees cos of it. Worse still it damaged some of my laptop screen.

Have contacted my shipping agents (MyUs) have not got any reasonable response yet. Can somebody identify the product and tell me the value in case...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This by iliyande(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
that's vehicle front hub. go to spare parts seller to confirm please.
Re: What Do I Do With This by arnold123: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
iliyande:
that's vehicle front hub. go to spare parts seller to confirm please.
brake disk! For BMW, not front hub mr man!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This by udumosam23(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
arnold123:
brake disk! For BMW, not front hub mr man!

Pls sir, do you know the value in case I wish to sale it?
Re: What Do I Do With This by Shagati(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
udumosam23:

Cost is under $100 each.
Check the specs and search for it properly on ebay using the link below.
Those rotors don't cost much to buy but can be a female dog to ship because of the weight.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Discs-Rotors-Hardware-/33564/i.html?_from=R40&_vxp=mtr&_nkw=bmw+brake+disc

Re: What Do I Do With This by arnold123: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
udumosam23:

just go to the spare parts market and form say u wan buy, dey go tell u d price and den tell dem u get, not let dem no say u get before u price am o!, Good luck bro!

(1) (Reply)

Yanhua Made Mercedes MB CAN Filter 18 In 1 / Clean Honda EOD For Sale / Help A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.