Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,737 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Advice To History And Goverment Student In Secondry Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice To History And Goverment Student In Secondry Schools (626 Views)

4 Great Books That Would Have Changed The World But Lost To History / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? / 2016/2017 Neco Real Physics And Goverment Answers Now At Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To History And Goverment Student In Secondry Schools by Vick4rill(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
History and goverment is one of the elective subject in secondry school especially the art classes. Goverment as the names implies study the affairs and political system of goverment: expecially the modern or present govermental system.history subject study the past,present and feature aspects of governent and its people. History enables critical thinking and reasoning and prepared one for courses such as law,sociology, psycholoy and other causes that have to do with critical reasoning. By this explaination i can boldly state that history is better than goverment because even as you fourther your education to the universities you must do general courses which comprises of history.those courses are Nigeria people and culture, phosophy and logic, Nigeria heritage e.t.c why am writing this is because most of the students prefered goverment to history and i take this as lack of orientation.i also did goverment at my secondry school but when our lecturer wanted to take us on Ninteen century jihad most history students confirm that they did it in ss2. Please take this correction before it is too late

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Questions Post-utme Students Ask / University Of Abuja 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread / Ican And Ats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.