Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games (1414 Views)

Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] / 10-hour Trail In FIFA 16 Ultimate Team On Xbox One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games by knockoutkings(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Nigerian Soccer National team otherwise known as the Super Eagles have not featured in any EA Sports Title in a few years now, and when they do, ratings are always quite low except for one or two players who are just slightly above average in the game.

Personally, I have missed seeing them in the FIFA title. I'm a gamer and a lover of soccer and Nigerian football. Many peopla have lost hope in watching the Eagles play, I haven't...even when they don't perform well or I get frustrated, I still love to watch the boys in Green and White jersey on the pitch.

Many of your gamers or readers may be familiar withe the FIFA 16 title and the ever engaging game mode known as FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team).
A game mode where you build your squad as you progress, earn coins, open player cards, trade jerseys, stadium, train and upgrade your players etc. The game mode is more engaging than the regular career mode.

I have decided to build a new squad around my current FUT Squad. I am currently collecting the Nigerian Players available in the current FIFA 16 title to build the Super Eagles and use them to compete other FIFA Ultimate Teams players around the world online.

So far so good, I have collected a few of players as coins aren't easy to acquire in the current FUT title, especially because EA Sports is trying to deflate the FUT market because of coin movers and traders.

List of players acquired:

Obafemi Martins: Sounders FC/MLS
Ikechukwu Uche: Tigres/LIGA Bancomer MX
John Obi Mikel: Chelsea/Barclays PL
Elderson Echiéjilé: AS Monaco/League 1
Anthony Ujah: Werder Bremen/Bundesliga
Ogenyi Onazi: Lazio/Serie A
Peter Odemwingie: Stoke City/Barclays PL
Joel Obi: Torino/Serie A TIM
Kenneth Otigba: SC Heerenveen/Eredivisie
Godfrey Oboabona: Çaykur Rizespor/Süper Lig
Carl Ikeme: Wolves/FL Championship
Abdul Ajagun: Panathinaikos/Hellas Liga
Josiah Kenneth Omeruo: Kasimpaşa SK/Süper Lig

List of players to acquire:

Ahmed Musa: CSKA Moskva/Russian League
Vincent Enyeama: LOSC Lille/Ligue 1
Efe Ambrose: Celtic/Scottish Prem
Leon Balogun: FSV Mainz/Bundesliga
Sone Aluko: Hull City/FL Championship

Formation I'll be using is 5-2-2-1 otherwise known as 5-2-3

95% of the games I'll be playing will be in Online Divisions competing with other players around the world in similar divisions till I'm promoted, win the Division Title, Hold in Division or get Relegated.

Other games that will be played off-line will be against CPU to analyze team and individual player chemistry.

I will be updating my post regularly as follows with images as proof:

Games: 0/100

Goals: 0

Record: (W/D/L) including games that will be lost due to DNF (Did Not Finish) due to power failure(nepa) or a quit from the opposition.

MOTM awards and Average ratings.

This is what the team will be looking like from the first game on our "ROAD TO 100 GAMES"

[img]http:///4c2a327302ad13e9ce0ab15e709ad947.png[/img]

I hope to Kick-Off the "ROAD TO 100 GAMES" starting on the 26th of November 2015 with an online competition hosted by GamerSaloon.

I will either stream my games live on my [url="http://www.twitch.tv/f_khalil"]Twitch Account[/url] or upload the match video to my [url="http://www.youtube.com/c/FaridKhalil"]YouTube Channel[/url]. I will most definitely notify you via my future posts as it regards my SUPER EAGLES FIFA 16 ULTIMATE TEAM: ROAD TO 100 GAMES.

Please free to drop your comments, suggest formations and players to use or acquire.

Please NOTE that the FIFA game is for fun. I will not tolerate abuse or use of strong language here.

Join me on my SUPER EAGLES FIFA 16 ULTIMATE TEAM: ROAD TO 100 GAMES.

Cheers and see you in the next post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games by cao(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good luck Knockoutkings, just remember not to make to many threads with similar titles, the antispam bot thought you were a spammer, even at some point I thought you were a spammer. Anywho, go forth and whoop some asses.
Re: Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games by knockoutkings(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
cao:
Good luck Knockoutkings, just remember not to make to many threads with similar titles, the antispam bot thought you were a spammer, even at some point I thought you were a spammer. Anywho, go forth and whoop some asses.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that.
Re: Super Eagles Fifa 16 Ultimate Team: Road To 100 Games by cao(f): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
knockoutkings:

Thanks for the info, didn't know that.
Don't know why it banned the post again...maybe there's a keyword it doesn't like...anywho, I've unbanned you again.

(1) (Reply)

Play Store Ranks Fast And Furious Legacy As Best 2015 Game / Sony Responds To Bungie Multiplatform Deal / Introducing The Funclub (must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.