Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Short Story: THE MEETING - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story: THE MEETING (827 Views)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: THE MEETING by Adedihoney1003: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
THE MEETING 1 Garanrannnnn grannnnnn', the phone rang consistently like the caller is bent on speaking to the recipient like a mother beckons on an abiku from going back...He silently prayed that someone picks it up and even his alakowe policy of not calling more than twice didn't seem to be in his head right now... 'Hello taniyen', the voice on the other end finally picked after about 7 rings, Tayo heaved a sigh of relief and said 'Ekasan ma, I will like to speak to Toun, I've been trying all her lines lataaro tiko wole and I decided to contact her via this medium ni ma', Toun's mum said 'phone e ti ku ni, let me give the phone to her'... By the time the call ended, Temitayo Thomas had completed arrangements on how to finally get to meet Adetoun in person after about 2 months of interaction over social media platforms and the thought couldn't allow both parties sleep but someone was more apprehensive than the other... To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

When The Dumb Speaks / Love Letter From A Mathematics Guy / Little Johnny And The Snake (A Short Funny Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.