Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information (3126 Views)

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedial Thread / UNILORIN 2015/2016 Merit/1st Batch Admission List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
School of Preliminary Studies: Advertisement of Remedial Programme for 2015/2016 Session

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2015/2016 academic session.

Admission Requirements

(a) Qualification:

1. Arts and Arts Education:

I. Applicants must pass five subjects at Credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subject of study. Note that Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University of Ilorin.

ii. Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the rest three may be from the Social Sciences.

Note: There is no Preliminary programme in B.A. (Hons.) English

2. Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Environmental Sciences and Science Education, Technology Education and Educational Technology

Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB

(b) Specific requirements:

Faculty of Agriculture will accept Credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of Credit grade in Biology.

(c) Duration of Programme:

The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session).

(d) Eligibility:

The Preliminary programme is primarily opened to applicants from the Catchment States of the University of Ilorin (i.e. Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States).

(e) General Conditions:

I. Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State e.g. Edu, Baruten, Moro and Kaiama may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their 'O' level deficiencies latest by the end of the preliminary year.

ii. Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME.

iii. Candidates MUST write the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point.

iv. Applicants are to note that the programme in non-residential.

(f) Venue of Programme

The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.

(g) Method of Application

Candidates are to visit the University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ng and follow the link for the 2015/2016 SPS Application. Application Forms to be completed online after a payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) application fee using Interswitch-enabled ATM card either Master or Verve card. After the completion of the form, each candidate MUST download a Local Government Confirmation Form, which MUST be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government Area. A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the form and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.

Closing date for application is 30 January, 2016.
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
GOIN TO INFORM US WHEN THE REGISTRATION IS ON.... SINCE THE ADVERT HAS BEEN POSTED OFFICIALLY, IT SHOULDNT exceed THIS WEEK

CHECK THIS LINK TO CONFIRM
http://unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/2013-09-02-10-18-35/news-feed/4814-school-of-preliminary-studies-advertisement-of-remedial-programme-for-2015-2016-session
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Horlarmmydey(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
School of Preliminary Studies: Advertisement of Remedial Programme for 2015/2016 Session

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programme in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2015/2016 academic session.

Admission Requirements

(a) Qualification:

1. Arts and Arts Education:

I. Applicants must pass five subjects at Credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subject of study. Note that Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University of Ilorin.

ii. Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the rest three may be from the Social Sciences.

Note: There is no Preliminary programme in B.A. (Hons.) English

2. Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Environmental Sciences and Science Education, Technology Education and Educational Technology

Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB

(b) Specific requirements:

Faculty of Agriculture will accept Credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of Credit grade in Biology.

(c) Duration of Programme:

The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session).

(d) Eligibility:

The Preliminary programme is primarily opened to applicants from the Catchment States of the University of Ilorin (i.e. Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States).

(e) General Conditions:

I. Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State e.g. Edu, Baruten, Moro and Kaiama may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their 'O' level deficiencies latest by the end of the preliminary year.

ii. Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME.

iii. Candidates MUST write the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point.

iv. Applicants are to note that the programme in non-residential.

(f) Venue of Programme

The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.

(g) Method of Application

Candidates are to visit the University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ng and follow the link for the 2015/2016 SPS Application. Application Forms to be completed online after a payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira only) application fee using Interswitch-enabled ATM card either Master or Verve card. After the completion of the form, each candidate MUST download a Local Government Confirmation Form, which MUST be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government Area. A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the form and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.

Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Unilorin remedial form is now online for purchase

Visit the link below to get started

http://www.remedial.unilorin.edu.ng/rem_index.php

Call this line for any help 07038350233
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by beejayodus(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Can interested applicants from the states not listed apply?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
beejayodus:
Can interested applicants from the states not listed apply?

yes.. you may apply, at least people out side the catchment were admitted during previous one
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by beejayodus(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cruzcheckerz:

yes.. you may apply, at least people out side the catchment were admitted during previous one
Thanks for your response. How are applicants admitted? Is there an entrance exam, or just mere purchase of the form guaranties admission? What chance does an applicant from Ogun-State stand?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
any problem with ur registration can be solved here
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
beejayodus:
Thanks for your response. How are applicants admitted? Is there an entrance exam, or just mere purchase of the form guaranties admission? What chance does an applicant from Ogun-State stand?

have faith

good result

and long leg
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
good morning house... who is through with his or her remedial registration?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE This is to notify all remedial applicants that payment for remedial application form is strictly with MasterCard or Verve Card. You must not apply twice for Remedial programme on this portal in the same academic session....
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls, moderator kindly help us put this thread on the first page to help people out. Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Helewud(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cruzcheckerz:
am through with mine.
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by sulaimankudu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
am also through with mine
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
sulaimankudu:
am also through with mine
good...
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by sulaimankudu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cruzcheckerz:
any problem with ur registration can be solved here

I did not receive any alart in my phone or email and it was written that a message as been sent to me,also at the course of my registration there was no computer science in any of the faculty so I picked computer engineering can I pick computer science in my JAMB?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
sulaimankudu:

I did not receive any alart in my phone or email and it was written that a message as been sent to me,also at the course of my registration there was no computer science in any of the faculty so I picked computer engineering can I pick computer science in my JAMB?

you will only receive alert on your email.... check it, it should be inside spam....

choose the course you selected in your remedial in JAMB to avoid future problem
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
any other challenges?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by daisy14: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Hello please when would the admission list be out?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
daisy14:
Hello please when would the admission list be out?

After staylite examination starting january.... Sorry for late response
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
good morning you all... any challenges?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by muyeskin(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Gain admission into 200level without JAMB or Remedial.
As strange as this might be, it is very real.
Let me tell you about somethings you need to know and expect you to act.
IJMB is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.
The examination is conducted in February every year in designated Polytechnic, University and Colleges of Education,while the results is released by August,prior to August i.e.between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice. When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession.
Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level.
SCORES GRADES POINTS
70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points
For a student that register for (3) Subjects with grade such as Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology B. the Total number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point + 1 Points Bonus
A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject entered for.
You can also visit this page for more information https://www.facebook.com/officialijmbprogramme/
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by sulaimankudu(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cruzcheckerz:

you will only receive alert on your email.... check it, it should be inside spam....

choose the course you selected in your remedial in JAMB to avoid future problem
thanks I saw the message and thanks for the advice
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
sulaimankudu:

thanks I saw the message and thanks for the advice

You are welcome
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls when is the form application closing
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
mctifey:
Pls when is the form application closing

Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
good morning house
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by sulaimankudu(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Cruzcheckerz:
good morning house
Morning
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2015
sulaimankudu:

Morning

how was the night?
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information by Cruzcheckerz(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
2015/2016 application PROCEDURES FOR remedial applicants

Instructions on how to apply for 2015/2016 remedial programme
There are five (5) STEPS involved to complete your application.

STEP 1: Account Creation
• First time applicant should click on Remedial Application Form (STEP 1) link to create an account. An alert will be sent to your email which will give you your Login ID and Password that will be used to login on this portal.
•Returning applicant should Login with their Login ID and Password to proceed with the next steps. Please note that your password can be changed by clicking on the Change Password link on the Top Menu after you have logged in.

STEP 2: Complete Biodata
Click on Complete your Biodata (STEP 2) link located at the left-hand side to complete your biodata. Note that, your scanned passport and signature will be required for the completion of this form. You may therefore have these readily available. The size of the passport and signature should not be more than 20KB and 15KB respectively and should be in JPG format.

STEP 3: Remedial Choice of Course
Click on Choice of Course (STEP 3) link located at the left-hand side to complete your remedial choice of course form. That is, First Choice Faculty,First Choice Course, Second Choice Faculty,Second Choice Course,Third Choice Faculty and Third Choice Course.

STEP 4: O'Level Results
Click on Register your O'Level Results (STEP 4) link located at the left-hand side to submit your O'Level results.

STEP 5: Payment Section
Click on Make Payment for Remedial Application Form (STEP 5) link located at the left-hand side to make payment for 2015/2016 remedial application form. APPLICATION FORM FEE is N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) excluding N250.00 bank charges. Note that without online payment, your application for remedial programme is not complete.

After completing the above FIVE STEPS successfully, you will see the links to print your Remedial Application Form and Citizenship Form.

Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Graduating List Is Out / 10 Surprising Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Too High / Commonwealth Scholarship Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.