Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Where Is The Former "delta Soap" Girl?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is The Former "delta Soap" Girl?! (4752 Views)

Photo: Flavour And Ex Delta Soap Model, Sandra Okagbue Expecting A Baby / Former Miss-delta Soap, Amaka Echendu Weds Secretly (photo) / First Delta Soap Model, Norah Penawou Obtains PHD Degree From Loughborough Uni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Former "delta Soap" Girl?! by Jiblo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2006
She used to be my inspiration to wake up early and go to work so I can catch a clear clean glimpse of her face against the rising sun on the billboard after the Military Quarters opposite the Muson Centre while ascending the bridge just at the beginning of Ahmadu Bello Way Victoria Island! Her face used to be side by side with the "fair-skinned" one! All of a sudden, she was gone, and the "fair-one" remained! "Its a conspiracy, " I shouted! God knows how many times i almost hit something or someone or some car while looking at her. Why on earth did they remove her, her contract couldn't have possibly expired just like that?! Its a conspiracy! Please who knows her??! Someone should tell Orange drugs to put her back!!! Betterstill, someone should tell me how I can find her, who is she?!

(1) (Reply)

Photo :samklef Weds His Pregnant Girlfriend, Yvonne / Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures / Bobrisky Steps Out With A Bra (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.