Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees (14104 Views)

The Future Awards Africa Unveils Its Nominees For 2016 Edition / Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by jackpot(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
u
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by softvio(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
basilo101:

ikwere is not a tribe. they are low achievers who are scared of being irrelevant wen joined with larger igbo, check Anioma, they are great ppl and proudly identify with larger igbo

hmmm..brother just leave them to be na...i've met some of them that identify themselves with igbos, but that shouldn't warrant you to insult the tribe
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by basilo101: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
softvio:

hmmm..brother just leave them to be na...i've met some of them that identify themselves with igbos, but that shouldn't warrant you to insult the tribe
stop calling them a tribe, they are not
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by softvio(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
basilo101:

stop calling them a tribe, they are not

says who? Remember you are not the standard to judge from... For this matter i sit on the fence
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by basilo101: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
softvio:

says who? Remember you are not the standard to judge from... For this matter i sit on the fence
so if i tell u i am not black then thats it?? let them show a convincing proof of not being igbo. Imangine those yeye ppl, their association is even called Ogbako ikwerre, Ogbako is an Igbo word meaning a gathering.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Temysteve(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:
Award igba ikeyin
u don fall my hand jor. So AWARD no get yoruba name abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by anochuko01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
isn't this the same award my dear toyosi akerele won back then?
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by softvio(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
basilo101:

so if i tell u i am not black then thats it?? let them show a convincing proof of not being igbo. Imangine those yeye ppl, their association is even called Ogbako ikwerre, Ogbako is an Igbo word meaning a gathering.

lol...i know, my mum is from Akabo, Ikeduru LGA of Imo state
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by jendhorlee(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
olamide baddo i see u jare eyan mayweather
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by FisifunKododada: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
cool Mostly Yorubas - Omo Oduwas don't make noise they just do great things. No need for chest beating. Leave that to the apes.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Temysteve:
u don fall my hand jor. So AWARD no get yoruba name abi?
hahaha,...lol, e get yoruba name na,....Amin eye igba ikeyin. lol
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eya, no food for name checkers association. grin
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by alorax2(f): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
kunzaar83:
All these useless Yeebos will spoil the show, they should remove their names

Pls can u tell me what ur problem is, y are u so tribalistic, so tgey should remove their names and put urs? Do u think that with this ur attitude u can ever win a decent award? Go and sit and redo ur way of thinking
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by pasol4real(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
basilo101:

ikwere is not a tribe. they are low achievers who are scared of being irrelevant wen joined with larger igbo, check Anioma, they are great ppl and proudly identify with larger igbo
Dont mind those morafuckers
See how the aniomas dey even wan outshine the main igbos ,they even claim to be more igbo than the southeast igbos.where as the ikweres dey dere they die of jealousy of the igbos ,instead of owning up to their true identity.
Well sha some of them are beginning to come to their senses.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Temysteve(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:
hahaha,...lol, e get yoruba name na,....Amin eye igba ikeyin. lol
LMFAO Amin is Amen in english mehn!!!
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Temysteve:
LMFAO Amin is Amen in english mehn!!!
Lemme tell u sometin, u donno notn, dis is yoruba my mother language. now listen, they may sound sametin to u, but they carry diff sign, i.e, àmìn(do-do)---Honorary Award, àmín(do-mi)---Amen.
lemme give u anoda example, Ogun(god of iron), Ogun(war), Ogun(name of a state).
can u nw understand wah am saying nigga?
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Temysteve(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:
Lemme tell u sometin, u donno notn, dis is yoruba my mother language. now listen, they may sound sametin to u, but they carry diff sign, i.e, àmìn(do-do)---Honorary Award, àmín(do-mi)---Amen.
lemme give u anoda example, Ogun(god of iron), Ogun(war), Ogun(name of a state).
can u nw understand wah am saying nigga?
wow! i can see clearly dat u ar a yoruba man. Abeg wetin be ur agboole name?
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Temysteve:
wow! i can see clearly dat u ar a yoruba man. Abeg wetin be ur agboole name?
Akinboboye, from Ondo city, a.k.a Ondo Egi's (Ara ita ijama).

1 Share

Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Temysteve(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Walkopet:
Akinboboye, from Ondo city, a.k.a Ondo Egi's (Ara ita ijama).
wow!! All hail the Ondo Nairalanders!!!!!!!!
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by bonechamberlain(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
jboy73:
The Yoruba's And the Igbo's are the Brightest Tribe in Nigeria.
This list tells it all.

That is why they can't live Under one Roof.

;DD

Two proud Tribe Bin Ruled by the Dullest and Foolishestttttt Tribe.

The Abokinis cry
u ve said it all, as I have always said the north has no business with the south or in the seat of power, they are just dragging our progress backwards.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Temysteve:
wow!! All hail the Ondo Nairalanders!!!!!!!!
you welcome boss.

I guess u frm IB city??

Ibadan n'ile oluyole, ibadan Maja Maja, Omo a fi ikarahun f'ori mu, nibi ole ti gbe n'jare olohun. Ibadan l'omo, o mo layipo.
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
ademoladeji:

*******************OBSERVATION******************

How many tribes do we have in Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will never see Hausa or Fulani Name in a thing like this yet Yoruba ppl Worship them.....you see why Igbos/SLS think yorubas are the problem of the southern Nigeria
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by ademoladeji(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
kaycid77:

You will never see Hausa or Fulani Name in a thing like this yet Yoruba ppl Worship them.....you see why Igbos/SLS think yorubas are the problem of the southern Nigeria

I hate being drawn into ethnic lining buh will have to say this.

Yorubas live in contentment unlike the Igbos that seem greedy and arrogant. We don't complain coz we believe in peaceful coexistence.

The problem with this country is IGBO...
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Paulchris(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2015
That Adesoji Solanke na Dominic Solanke's relation(chelsea youth player)
Re: The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees by Temysteve(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Walkopet:
you welcome boss.

I guess u frm IB city??

Ibadan n'ile oluyole, ibadan Maja Maja, Omo a fi ikarahun f'ori mu, nibi ole ti gbe n'jare olohun. Ibadan l'omo, o mo layipo.
hahahahahahahaha, u right man! Ib city 4 real. U turning me on with dis ur Oriki

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Manage Marriage Preparations Pressure? / Independence Day Quotes / Christmas: Share Your December Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.