Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Am Tired Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Tired Of Nigeria (725 Views)

Is It Your Pregnacy? Am Tired Of Giving Birth Every Week! Laura Ikeji Begs Fans / Pls Help Am Tired / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Over a year i registered for national ID and they promise to call me for claim up till now is like NIMC workers has gone to where my grandfathers has gone, pls anyone with useful info should pm in.
Re: Am Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm also still waiting for mine. On d slip it says to come back after 7 days but of recent they were distributing cards to those who registered last year. so im guessin mine shud be ready next year
Re: Am Tired Of Nigeria by Abdulleeh: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
you are tired of Nigeria? OK. Biafra is not too far. oya.......
Re: Am Tired Of Nigeria by hopeforcharles(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
enieme:
I'm also still waiting for mine. On d slip it says to come back after 7 days but of recent they were distributing cards to those who registered last year. so im guessin mine shud be ready next year
Please have they started giving people their real ID cards not that slip, and have u seen somebody receive theirs?.
Re: Am Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
I ve not seen anyone collecting theirs,i went to their office but they keep telling stories
Re: Am Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Please have they started giving people their real ID cards not that slip, and have u seen somebody receive theirs?.
I was told by someone who went to one if d centereS. I personally haven't seen anyone. But depends on ur location too.

(1) (Reply)

See What Oby Ezwekesili Said About Chelsea That Got Everybody Laughing / CONCERNED USER: Letter To Nairaland, Its Owner, Members And Moderators / How Long Should You Stay In A Job? – IT Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.