Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products (2794 Views)

50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Irelokeh(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
I just got a list of official pictures to give us a clue on how Jumia Black Friday will turn out and also about few products that will be discounted this friday,to clear doubts!

Source: http://www.inform8t.ml/2015/11/countdown-to-jumia-black-friday.html?m=1

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Ojestas(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Friday on my mind!!!
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Irelokeh(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
More

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by mtndata(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS IN NIGERIA FOR 2015 | BLACK FRIDAY SALES | DEALS OF THE DAY AT MTNDATA.COM.NG

It is the time of the year again! The Americans are anxiously waiting for the day to come; Nigerians too are getting ready for one of the biggest 24 hours in the year 2015. It is the last Friday of the month of November which is 27th November 2015 and that will be the day for this year BLACK FRIDAY. Black Friday is the day set aside for massive discounts on various goods purchased online or at physical stores.and centers. Last year, a friend bought a brand new HP laptop for just 25, 000 naira, MTNDATA 1gb for just #800, 3gb for just 2,500 and this year can be your turn. Buy MTNDATA at cheaper price this Friday @ www.mtndata.com.ng

For enquiries call MTNDATA customer care line on
Call: 08068930609
Whatsapp: 08068930609
BBM: 58C05246
Telegram: @MTNDATA
Fb page: www.facebook.com/justmtndata

Quick link: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/11/black-friday-deals-in-nigeria-for-2015.html

Source: www.mtndata.com.ng

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by aboyaji(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fingers crossed already.
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by yungshallgrow(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
pls how will I go about with d subscription for d #2000 voucher
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Phones and laptop with 20% discount......wetin com black about d friday

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Irelokeh(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
yungshallgrow:
pls how will I go about with d subscription for d #2000 voucher
You just have to subscribe to Jumia's newsletter with your email,you also get 2000 naira voucher when you use de Jumia app to order for the first time bro
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Irelokeh(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
yusufogrin:
Phones and laptop with 20% discount......wetin com black about d friday
Some items will be selected for a better discount ooo
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by augster(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hi there...JUMIA sales rep here. You can book orders with me. Just send your full name, address, phone number and the products you want to order to hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Azeeeen, iz eyeda both of us are gonna die cuz it's going to be a deadly day!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by aktolly54(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok will be ready
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Youngzedd(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Increase the price and put the normal price as special price.

They call it black Friday. Because as you buy wearable products.
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2015
I just cannot wait.Its just like the football transfer deadline day.. cool
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Mimisboygreat: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2015
augster:
Hi there...JUMIA sales rep here. You can book orders with me. Just send your full name, address, phone number and the products you want to order to hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
can u help me order for hp 635 battery?
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by kcwitch(m): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Discount on Phones and they are highlighting Infinix. So that's the discount abi? Blackberry dey fear discount for Jumia? angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by augster(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Mimisboygreat:
can u help me order for hp 635 battery?
sure if it‘s available
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2015
augster:
sure if it‘s available
I need Nokia 225...Can u help me get it at a discount price...
Re: Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products by augster(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
olatunji21:

I need Nokia 225...Can u help me get it at a discount price...
why not if it‘s available...longest time tho

(1) (Reply)

Bold 2 & Javelin For Sale: / Nokia 5800 Xpress Music / 2 Months Old Samsung Galaxy S 2 For Sale @ 43k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.