Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C (47390 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by obinnashady(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
Dem don go spoil this wan life inside bush..CHAI sad
lol....they go drill am inside bush...kush tins
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Ejanla11(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2015
why dat guy wey dey with the king dey do him nose like dat? abi the crown dey smell?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Flashh: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2015
olaide721:

Can't u pple apply sense for once? I think u don't really know what END time means because u don't even find time to educate yourself on it must u say END TIME to all thread? So if the king happens to be your blood brother will u have said such stupid word?
#THINK
Did I even say end time?

You lack humor, that makes you look and sound silly when you talk.

See the way the idiot is taking panadol on another man's headache. Don't descend your frustration on me because I will shove it back in your mouth.

Shift, and don't trespass on my lane.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Favolly(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
Dem don go spoil this wan life inside bush..CHAI sad
Quite sad

Did he really eat the heart of the late Ooni though?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by tellwisdom: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Favolly:

Quite sad

Did he really eat the heart of the late Ooni though?

That guy is now a physical deity representing the spiritual..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by thundafire: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
y he no go change wen dy dn giv am juju enough c as him face dy dy as if na dy bitter juju dy giv am
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by joystickextend1(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
allcomage:

I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF IN THIS,TO ME THIS IS A BONDAGE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.I SO MUCH LOVE FREE DOM TO LIVE LIFE LIKE ORDINARY FOLKS.

Lol.your rite bro nothing like.freedom .but if the ancestors choose you,you have no choice...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by tolustx(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
donsteady:
May you live long, may God give you wisdom to lead your kingdom.

May you not marry many wives.
Amen
Lmao... Seriously?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by olaide721(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:
Did I even say end time?

You lack humor, that makes you look and sound silly when you talk.

See the way the idiot is taking panadol on another man's headache. Don't descend your frustration on me because I will shove it back in your mouth.

Shift, and don't trespass on my lane.
Well am sorry to have corrected someone like you who favour only smiles @ that makes u have an internet enabled phone coupled with cheap data plan to come and start written rubbish on this platform
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by olaide721(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
obinnashady:
its endtime,if u don't like it go and swim in the middle of pacific ocean

Well am sorry to have corrected someone like you who favour only smiles @ that makes u have an internet enabled phone coupled with cheap data plan to come and start written rubbish on this platform
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by obinnashady(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
olaide721:

#written....u no know anything

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Adortem: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
He is looking stressed,wonder what they would have made him go through...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by lindseynicole: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
The abilities and notoriety of the remote CCTV camera has been put under a magnifying glass in pretty much every aspect of society and has dependably turn out with only acclaims. Shut Circuit Television (CCTV) was made more than 60 years back and keeps on advancing into the most dependable camera on the customer market.The remote CCTV camera has taken much feedback for an intrusion of individuals' security as opposed to a well being safeguard. This does not change the way that most little and vast organizations utilize this technique for reconnaissance to guarantee appropriate conduct and methodology. With the progression and more reasonable expense of a remote CCTV camera you won't be frustrated with this choice. Endless choices incorporate; movement location, steady stream, email cautions, and numerous other customization choices to give you the best in home observation. 

Home Automation Vancouver | Vancouver Security Services
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why wont him be stressful when them carry load meant for old man give small boy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by styno(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is that his Abobaku behind him? And something must smell so bad for him to squeeze his nose like that
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by elderdt: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kabiyesi ooooooo! Oonirisa! jigbini bi ate akun,

osunmole sunmoeni olori alade gbogbo.

Kade pelori ki bata pe lese, igba odun odun kan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Flashh: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
olaide721:

Well am sorry to have corrected someone like you who favour only smiles
I think should go back to secondary school if you call that correction.
@ that makes u have an internet enabled phone coupled with cheap data plan to come and start written rubbish on this platform
I knew you will later embarrass yourself @the bolded.

Your comments are very foolish as you are to have typed these senseless things.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by olaide721(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:

Thanks mr know it all bur I want u to know that ur English can not put anything in ur pocket all what u can get from it is only Ego as u are displaying it here now
#Nautyfool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Flashh: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
olaide721:

Thanks mr know it all bur I want u to know that ur English can not put anything in ur pocket all what u can get from it is only Ego as u are displaying it here now
#Nautyfool
As usual, the dimwitted fellow will still keep embarrassing himself.

Why can't you just shut the fuçk up? Dólt.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by olaide721(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:

If I typed senseless things, I think a senseless fellow like u will read it and point out errors for sensible fellow like me to make correction or what do u think?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by Flashh: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
olaide721:

If I typed senseless things, I think a senseless fellow like u will read it and point out errors for sensible fellow like me to make correction or what do u think?
Why do you quote the same post again to spew thrash?

You're very ṣtupid.

olaide721:

Why are u so angry? But i taught u can abuse na? Stupid mofo

#IDIOT
Where's this fággot coming from?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Makes 1st Public Appearance A Day After Secret C by olaide721(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:

Why do you quote the same post again to spew thrash?

You're very ṣtupid.
Why are u so angry? But i taught u can abuse na? Stupid mofo

#IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Mike Zhang Crowned A Chief In Kano, Nigerians React (video) / Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead / Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.