Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Best 5 American Producers. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best 5 American Producers. (901 Views)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Artistes AND PRODUCERS / 7 Nigerian Beat Producers Who Were Unknown But Made Hits / The 10 Hottest Producers In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 American Producers. by yungchop: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Music production and beat making is not a child's play as we know, if you doubt it, try to make a beat and see how frustrating it is. Despite the challenges some producers defy the odds to chun out extremely dope beats for the artiste to do justice to them. Here is a list of top 5 American prods.

5. Dj Khalid; yeah, its no doubt even a kid born n the 2000s has heard many songs with the phrase "Dj khalid, we the best" the nigga here is consistent and is a force to reckon when it comes to beat making. With credits to Im on one, welcome to my hood, all i do is win, crazy and recent hit, how many times and lots more...

4. JahLil Beats;
this guy is an underdog, but has produced 50percent of the hits songs that rocked 2009 till date.
He has produced for the likes of Meek Mill, Lil wayne, Drake, Wiz khalifa, MGK, Big sean etc and his recent hit Bobby Shmurda's HOT N1GGA!

3. Young Chop;
Another underdog here, he has produced for A listers in America.
His notable works are GOOD music's hit track "i dont like" which had Kanye West, Big Sean, Jaddakiss, Cheif Keef and other GOOD music heavyweights on it. His recent hit is My X for Rae Sremmurd.

2. Swizz Beats;
Mehn!! Swizz!! He produces once in a while but when he does?? Its alway a hit! He produced Transform Ya which had Chris Brown and Lil wayne on it. His recent hit is Jason for Jadakiss.

1. Mike Will Made It;
He currently sits on that throne! His style, snares, synths, drumlines and other skills is what we have never seen on planet E till he came into the game. He has produced for almost all A listers in America!
He produced;
We still in this bitch
and alot of hits which i cant mention.. Just google his name and see his jaw dropping hits.

Other mentions are Boi1da, Cardo, Featherstone, BeatGodStacy, Gwen Bunn
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME??
CC
Airforce1
mikuz
darkrebel
lalasticlala
naijaboiy
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
yungchop:
Music production and beat making is not a child's play as we know, if you doubt it, try to make a beat and see how frustrating it is. Despite the challenges some producers defy the odds to chun out extremely dope beats for the artiste to do justice to them. Here is a list of top 5 American prods.

5. Dj Khalid; yeah, its no doubt even a kid born n the 2000s has heard many songs with the phrase "Dj khalid, we the best" the nigga here is consistent and is a force to reckon when it comes to beat making. With credits to Im on one, welcome to my hood, all i do is win, crazy and recent hit, how many times and lots more...

4. JahLil Beats;
this guy is an underdog, but has produced 50percent of the hits songs that rocked 2009 till date.
He has produced for the likes of Meek Mill, Lil wayne, Drake, Wiz khalifa, MGK, Big sean etc and his recent hit Bobby Shmurda's HOT N1GGA!

3. Young Chop;
Another underdog here, he has produced for A listers in America.
His notable works are GOOD music's hit track "i dont like" which had Kanye West, Big Sean, Jaddakiss, Cheif Keef and other GOOD music heavyweights on it. His recent hit is My X for Rae Sremmurd.

2. Swizz Beats;
Mehn!! Swizz!! He produces once in a while but when he does?? Its alway a hit! He produced Transform Ya which had Chris Brown and Lil wayne on it. His recent hit is Jason for Jadakiss.

1. Mike Will Made It;
He currently sits on that throne! His style, snares, synths, drumlines and other skills is what we have never seen on planet E till he came into the game. He has produced for almost all A listers in America!
He produced;
We still in this bitch
and alot of hits which i cant mention.. Just google his name and see his jaw dropping hits.

Other mentions are Boi1da, Cardo, Featherstone, BeatGodStacy, Gwen Bunn
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME??
CC
Airforce1
mikuz
darkrebel
lalasticlala
naijaboiy

Where's scot storch, T minus, Kanye west, just blaze, Justice league, Beat billionaire, Don canon, the olympiks, Timbaland etc. Baba do research

1 Like

Re: Best 5 American Producers. by yungchop: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Where's scot storch, T minus, Kanye west, just blaze, Justice league, Beat billionaire, Don canon, the olympiks, Timbaland etc. Baba do research
apart from Kanye and Timbaland, how many hits those guys wey u mention don make?? I rated them based on the number of songs that they produced and has rocked the number 1 to 10 on the billboard.
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by jaymejate: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
1... Daddy shoki 2... Samklef 3... Lagbaja 4... My brother
5... If you are not satisfied with it, go to Hell Fire
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by yungchop: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
jaymejate:
1... Daddy shoki 2... Samklef 3... Lagbaja 4... My brother
5... If you are not satisfied with it, go to Hell Fire
chai... Andyblaze see one of your patients o..
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by naijaboiy: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
I know of swizz beats,Dj khaled and Mike will made it.

They're good.
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by cupidhero(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Your list is better than his. NO iD and Premo deserves a mention too.
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
yungchop:

apart from Kanye and Timbaland, how many hits those guys wey u mention don make?? I rated them based on the number of songs that they produced and has rocked the number 1 to 10 on the billboard.
Those ghuys u mention are mostly on trap beats. Which don't interest most hiphop fans... Bro listen to some Justice leagues beats... You'll change ya mind. No Id, Dj Mustard, Jake one, these guys give dōpe melodic beats... Not some boring trap shiitz...

Go listen to Rick Ross feat Chris Brown - Sorry Prod. By Scott Storch
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I know of swizz beats,Dj khaled and Mike will made it.

They're good.
DJ Khaled co produces his beats... That ninja is a radio dj.
He produces though. Mike Will made it is good. Young chop is fvckef up trap beats producer. Recycled beats. Even lex luger beta pass am
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by theMusicNerd(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Dude, ur list is kinda messed up.
U didn't mention men like
1. No I.D. 2. Travis Scott 3. Just Blaze 4. Ali 6. Timbaland 7. DJ premiere 8. Dr. Dre 9. JR Rotem 10. Kanye West 11. 9th Wonder 12. J. Cole 13. Pharell williams 14. KRS 1 15. DJ mustard 16. Drumma Boy 17. Jermaine Dupri

Non-hiphop producers include Dr Luke Diplo Etc
Guy abeg do research
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
theMusicNerd:
Dude, ur list is kinda messed up.

U didn't mention men like

1. No I.D.
2. Travis Scott
3. Just Blaze
4. Ali
6. Timbaland
7. DJ premiere
8. Dr. Dre
9. JR Rotem
10. Kanye West
11. 9th Wonder
12. J. Cole
13. Pharell williams
14. KRS 1
15. DJ mustard
16. Drumma Boy
17. Jermaine Dupri

Non-hiphop producers include
Dr Luke
Diplo
Etc

Guy abeg do research
Tell am
Re: Best 5 American Producers. by yapapa: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
op ..your list is Nooooooooooonseeeeense.

(1) (Reply)

Tcute ada Prod By Kezyklef mp3 / How Will You Rate MI Abaga "Illegal Music 3", Over 10. / Please I Need A Standard Producer To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.