Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Do You Have A TOKUNBO Toyota Pencil/tiny Light You Want To Sell?l - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Have A TOKUNBO Toyota Pencil/tiny Light You Want To Sell?l (496 Views)

Toyota Pencil Camry 4 Sale@650k / Clean Toyota Camry 1999 Model, Pencil Tiny Light - 900k Negotiable / A Tokunbo 2006 Lexus GS300. Price: N3.3m, Location: Ikotun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A TOKUNBO Toyota Pencil/tiny Light You Want To Sell?l by greatlifeis89: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello to all car dealers in the house,

Please i will love to buy a TOKUNBO toyota camry. My budget is #800k -#850k so I have streamlined my choice to tiny/pencil but I have key factors m considering.

1. I am not interested in following you to contonou nor paying you to get it from contonou on my behalf. I want a car that is readily available
2. The car must be in LAGOS and available for inspection
3. I am indifferent as regard where it was cleared as long as the papers are complete and fine
4. You must be ready to send me the pix or the link to where I can get the pix
5.(VERY IMPORTANT) You must be ready to send the VIN by text/Whatsapp to 08026600275 (PLEASE DONT CALL) or preferably for smart dealers who are highly confident in their product, run the vin check and send to greatlifeis89@yahoo.com
6. the car must be TOKUNBO.

Once more, I am a serious potential buyer!!.

Good night
Re: Do You Have A TOKUNBO Toyota Pencil/tiny Light You Want To Sell?l by greatlifeis89: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
To all viewers,
kindly ignore the above post. I got one today.
To everyone who discussed with me on whatsapp, I say thank you.
Jahbless

(1) (Reply)

Benz 914 Cooling Van #2.250m Tokunbo / Registered 2008 Landcruiser Prado GX / 2004model Toyota Camry @ #1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.