Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. (1005 Views)

Request For 2 Bedroom Bungalow To Buy In LSDPC House Akerele, Surulere Or Iponri / NEW Listings FOR Rent In Akerele,surulere,ishaga / For Sale 2bedroom Flat @lsdpc Flats By Akerele Surulere 4.5m Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. by ayodeji1(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2009
If you are interested in this land,call ayodeji on 08058054334 for more details.
Re: Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. by Kafin(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2009
Hi Ayo,

I am intrested in this property, but cant call you as you requested.

Please let me know the size of the plot and how much it will cost. I will also like to know if the plot is directly on Akerele Road, if not how far off is it?

You can email me at Kafinkata@yahoo.com
Re: Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. by Kafin(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2009
Oga how far naw?

Say something abeg undecided
Re: Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. by ayodeji1(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2009
hi,
sorry for the delayed reply.i went out of town briefly and was buzy to assess the internet.the land is off akerele.as for the size,its almost a plot.dont have the actual size though.and it costs 15million naira only.call me if you are interested so that we can arrange a meet for inspection.act fast if you know you are because offers are really coming in.my contacts are 08058054334 or okulajadeji@yahoo.com.
Re: Land For Sale In Akerele,surulere. by Kafin(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2009
Ayo,
Thanks for your reply. My budget is not close to your price. I will try to remember to ping you towards the end of the year, for a plot on the Mainland for around 10M.

Thanks,
Kafin

(1) (Reply)

Jetty Warehouse For Sale, Lease @ Apapa / 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow@n19m With Pic.@abuja / 3 Bedroom Flats Available At Surulere For N500k P.a. 1 Year Payment Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.