Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Seekers Of Truth, And Adherents Of The Grail Message, Let's Talk :D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seekers Of Truth, And Adherents Of The Grail Message, Let's Talk :D (347 Views)

ERRORS; A Lecture From The Grail Message(in The Light Of Truth) / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seekers Of Truth, And Adherents Of The Grail Message, Let's Talk :D by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2015
I've recently come across the grail message, and I can say its one of the best things that has ever happened to me cheesy What even struck me was the fact that unlike religion, he wasn't begging followers to join, rather he even told people who refused to use their own brains to think to stay away . . .people that depend on someone else to do all the thinking for them. But I still have a lot of questions and I was hoping that people who have bee reading for some time now could help. I've seen other threads, and I've come across two members mnwanko and justcool who seem to have a thorough understanding so if anyone knows them and can help me contact them I'd really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

End Time Things / Mummy Bishop Drives Masses To Swedish Town / Give No Place To The Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.