Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account (509 Views)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by henryokiti: 4:45am On Nov 24, 2015

A man has been declared a fugitive by the EFCC
after he withdrew money he found inside his
bank
account. The money was mistakenly deposited
and
the man, quickly took the money and flew. See
press statement from EFCC below

The public is hereby notified that Jerry Ogbonna
Obike Phillip, whose photograph appears below,
is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) in a case of stealing.

Phillip allegedly withdrew the sum of N45,
000,000.00 (Forty Five million naira) which was
mistakenly credited into his account in a new
generation bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria
before the money could be reversed to its
rightful
owner.

http://seemynaija.com/2015/11/man-declared-wanted-withdrawing-n45million-mistakenly-deposited-account/
Re: Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by Alonzo4g(m): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2015
It's his luck they should allow the matter die, after all the loads of dollar found @ the airport some months back we didn't know the where about of that huge sum till today....EFCC My foot F**k APC Regime they. stink with lies and corruption since they cannot be probed God would indies by Judging dem and taking lives of the wicked eg Audu who can guess where He did be now?
Re: Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by henryokiti: 4:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Chia i wish na my acct,,am out of this country
Re: Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by Alonzo4g(m): 4:54am On Nov 24, 2015
It's his luck they should allow the matter die, after all the loads of dollar found @ the airport some months back we didn't know the where about of that huge sum till today....EFCC My foot F**k APC Regime they. stink with lies and corruption since they cannot be probed God would indies by Judging dem and taking lives angryof the wicked eg Audu who can guess where He did be now?
Re: Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by Alonzo4g(m): 4:55am On Nov 24, 2015
It's his luck they should allow the matter die, after all the loads of dollar found @ the airport some months back we didn't know the where about of that huge sum till today....EFCC My foot F**k APC Regime they. stink with lies and corruption since they cannot be probed God would indies by Judging dem and taking lives of the wicked eg Audu who can guess where He did be now?
Re: Man Wanted After Withdrawing N45million Mistakenly Deposited In His Account by momentum85(m): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2015
And the Bank gave him d money without proper investigation or findings to know his occupation, where d money is coming from and all that especially when he hasn't received such money before. D first day millions of naira dropped into my acct, I saw hell b4 I was able to withdraw d money, I spent almost d whole day in d bank.

(1) (Reply)

County Prosecutor Terry Curry Identified The Two Men / Scam Alert : Check The Message I Got From Yesterday ( Pics Inside) / Photo: ISIS Distributes Cash To Over 3504 Families In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.