Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) (27826 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
So what will BUHARI do about this.. ?

Na wa
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Jck5(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Funny enough nobody praise d police for d nice work done. If it were to b wrong act by d Nija police every dick nd harry will lash dem with there tongue because they are fortunate to have 1. Nice work men in black. Keep it up abeg!
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by ProudOlodo: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
I know it's them cursed tribe. You left your erosion ravaged cursed land to South west to commit crime. By the time we are through with you criminals redhead you will have no other option than to flee like the coward ojukwu did. Useless fl*thead swines

Crime is not an exclusive attribute of one tribe, even OP's post shld show u dat. I bet u know people of d West do travel to d East to commit crimes too, and dat shld help u know better than make a tribe slander out of this topic. I don't know what joy NLers like u derive from all these
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by waveskaaya(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
your such a fool for saying that
Gelengelen:
I know say na yellowbar people sabi do this kain thing.

The suspects are Segun Ogundipe, Olamikan
Makinde, Adenekan Sunkanmi, Afeez Oladipupo,
Azeez Ologundade, Taiwo Ade, Tijani Yusuf and
Oluwaseun Osiloye.
The leader, Ogundipe, confessed that his group
had robbed some residents in the area of their
handsets and other valuables.

useless people
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Nicepoker(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
I know it's them cursed tribe. You left your erosion ravaged cursed land to South west to commit crime. By the time we are through with you criminals redhead you will have no other option than to flee like the coward ojukwu did. Useless fl*thead swines
read down u will see ur people too.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by wiseoneking: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Can you imagine that my brother, igbos allways in almost all kidnapping cases while the yorubas rules in almost all armed robbry and ritual cases.WHY? Kidnapping is very bad but Armed robbry is the worst. Igbos should stop this kidnapping madness. Anybody found should serve atleast 25-40yrs while SW that is breeding ritual killers and extreme high case of armed robbers should sensitise their young ones to work hard instead of been lazy. It is alarming the rate that Education enrollment has fallen with the statistics from minstry of Educ. They should look into it because they are slidding to 3rd out of the 6 zones in terms of educational attainmen, struggling now with SS.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by ProudOlodo: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
chuna1985:

It's a societal issue. If our youths in that age bracket receive 750 dollars as minimum wage, why will dey steal in d first place.

It may reduce the crime rate but certain folks won't just stay away from crime. What is a nurse doing with this gang?
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
ProudOlodo:

It may reduce the crime rate but certain folks won't just stay away from crime. What is a nurse doing with this gang?

There are trained nurses.

They are also real nurses who work in small private hospitals n earn less than 20k.

Poverty begets crime. Qatar n Dubai is a proof of that.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Cityguy: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Islie:

when will some ladies ever receive sense not to yield to pressure to commit crime from the boyfriends.

you just paid your bride price to jail
Yes ooooo. She'll even have the option of choosing from among many 'eligible' sex-starved machos in there.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by alaskido(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Igbos again? Why? We know they will blame this on Goodluck Jonathan. Make thunder fire their head.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by tammie24: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Haa! You bad gan ooo grin
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by umblicachucks(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:

You are cursed that is why you talking like a cursed entity,bastard,useless buffon
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by AndyAustin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
the only thing in my head na....Many many things don happen because of love...singing dprince &bracket#because of love.
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by princefaculty(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
You kidnapped to get the ransom to use for your bride price so you can give birth to terrorists, ritualists prostitute and armed bandits, where is our conscience nigerians? what a shame...
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bride prize cost for dat way na
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Decapo:
Flat heads all d way from enugu (BIAFRA) to SW to steal baby...Biafra which way na??

The baby was kidnapped here in abeokuta and was taken to enugu..stop saying what u dont know cos of ur hate for d igbos. the dad of d kidnapped boy is our family doctor and i know him very well. he is a surgeon and he couldnt perform any operation since his son went missing..the funniest thing is that d doctor has always been helping d nurse...d heart of men is desperately wicked..may God protect us from all evil
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by superstar3: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
You are right sir but more peculiar to one tribe. Hardly will you not see their tribesmen name attached with crime

grin grin
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by Decapo: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
faustinalove:

The baby was kidnapped here in abeokuta and was taken to enugu..stop saying what u dont know cos of ur hate for d igbos. the dad of d kidnapped boy is our family doctor and i know him very well. he is a surgeon and he couldnt perform any operation since his son went missing..the funniest thing is that d doctor has always been helping d nurse...d heart of men is desperately wicked..may God protect us from all evil

Amen

Thank u
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Proudly Biafrans
Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by claralove(f): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
TRADELYN:
Amoke (21), Anayo Amoke (35), Oluchi Asadu (20) and Maureen Uchenna (25).
"15 - 35 commits most of the crime everyday"
Nigerian youths need to wake up. embarassed
There are lot of opportunities here. If it were not true, I wouldn't have told you!

^^^ Many parents are failing in giving their children sound upbringing. ^^^
. Wickedness in the highest order...just because of paying ur bride price...what make her tink she can be a good wife...notin person no go hear for naija...end time tinzzz shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) by NiffyessyT: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
D girl in question is not A NURSE. she used to be a CLEANER in d hospital. Am surprised to see her call her self a nurse. She still has d mind to lie even at dis present situation. People are wicked. Am nt surprised though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado / Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / Police Officer Caught On Tape Asking For N100,000 Bribe (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.