Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Greatest Why(?) Of The Day!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Greatest Why(?) Of The Day!! (402 Views)

List Your Top Five Greatest Books / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / 10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Why(?) Of The Day!! by Tolurichard(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2015
This question just cross my mind as am busy visiting the president in the white house! Reading op's article on 15 childhood doing that will make you feel old. This is it.... Why is the world nowadays running to the grave, we all want existence thus, upsetting the rule of nature, new breed of obsession and new kind of diseases new engagements, new failure, different styles on bed, more career chance for divorce lawyers, I can go on and on, but check our institutions, immaturity is now the order of the day, is it our parent or the age or to the question of the day, where are we rushing to, why the rush to the grave?...ehn! A thing we chase that we can never catch up with but we still sprint after, why?
Why is the rush to the grave...we want things done so fast, we doing nothing!
What is chasing the world of nowadays;success, fear, failure,expectations, guilt or what the heck!

(1) (Reply)

The Call Of Ciri: 24 Hours Free Giveaway! / Mandy's Law Episode 16 / Show Me The Money-a Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.