Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 24th 2015) Fraud In Business Dealings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 24th 2015) Fraud In Business Dealings (297 Views)

Business Dealings With Church Members Share Your Experience / Fraud In Business Dealings / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens ( Sept 24th 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 24th 2015) Fraud In Business Dealings by dallyemmy: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday November 24th 2015)
-FRAUD IN BUSINESS DEALINGS
1.Thank you Father for your mercies that endureth forever over my life and destiny.
2.Thank you Father for the blood of Jesus that was shed for the remission of my sins.
3.Father, let the blood of Jesus sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
4.Father, forgive any fraudulent activity that I have ever perpetrated or involved in, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, in anyway I have breached the trust reposed in me, by fraudulently converting what belongs to others, for my own personal use, please, forgive me and help to restore them, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, in anyway I have cheated my customers, clients or business partners, please, help me to restitute.
7.Father, in anyway I have defrauded my employer, government or individuals, give me the grace to restitute.
8.Father, grant unto me the grace to repent and turn from my evil ways and turn to You.
9.Father, grant unto me the grace to restore any wealth that I have acquired through fraud, extortion or usury.
10.Father, by your mercy, let every curse upon my life and lineage, as a result of my fraudulent activities be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
11.Father, in anyway, I have allowed the sweat of the labourer to dry up upon his or her face, please, forgive me.
12.Father, help me from now, to give priority to the wages and salaries of my workers and labourers, even, when I am yet to receive mine.
13.Father, empower me to be faithful, upright, and accountable, in all my dealings and relationships with others.
14.Father, let every spirit of deceit and fraud in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.
15.Father, grant unto me the grace to do your perfect Will in this corrupt and perverted generation.
16.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Connection / Attitude Towards Challenges / Sermonjotter 1st Anniv: Send A Mail To Get Gift Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.