Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Glo On A Rampage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo On A Rampage (1945 Views)

Please Help With Glo On Blackberry Desktop Manager Browsing / Glo On The Attack: 2GB For 1k And More / Why Do I Find It Hard To Download Movie With Glo On Uc Browser This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo On A Rampage by Hormor14(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
After mtn was fined I felt like they will be the network provider to find everyway to extort money from the masses.
But it seem Glo is talking the pills for mtn's headache.
Yesterday I called a friend using mtn with my glo line while on glo bumper,the cry call was disconnected in 18secs then I got this message.
What do you guys think cry

Re: Glo On A Rampage by MRLINGTON(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
lmao see finishing
Re: Glo On A Rampage by wunmi2odun(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Glo On A Rampage by mrintelligent(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Hormor14:
After mtn was fined I felt like they will be the network provider to find everyway to extort money from the masses.
Yesterday I called a friend using mtn with my glo line while on glo bumper,the cry call was disconnected in 18secs then I got this message.

That Glo bumper call rate is 50k/sec
Re: Glo On A Rampage by scarr: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
op is Adeyemo Yuppie a babe cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Glo On A Rampage by oake(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ha ha ha!! OP, you too funny, Lol @ Glo is talking the pills for mtn's headache. All these networks deserve DPR treatment; anyone found extorting money illegally should be made to give out free credits to all their subscribers for one full week. grin
Re: Glo On A Rampage by kolexepana: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
MTN are just looking for all means to recover from the NCC debt
You can flash someone and they'll deduct your money cheesy
Re: Glo On A Rampage by NOBODYY: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
glo bumper charges 50k/sec Grow some sense dude
Re: Glo On A Rampage by nanizle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
I thought I was the only one that is experiencing this angry

I was on the 11k/s gbam plus tariff plan. Everything was going as expected until I WAS SUDDENLY CHARGED N337.27 FOR A 66SEC CALL.

Then N148 for a 29sec call.

Just to make sure that I was not forcibly migrated to another tariff plan, I checked my current tariff plan and it was sill gbam plus.

Glo customer care just dey dribble me up and down. No explanation for this daylight robbery from them.

Just imagine how much they may have stolen from unsuspecting customers that migrated to the gbam plus plan.

NCC must hear this. Let them start calculating the fine to slam on GLO.

angry

Re: Glo On A Rampage by Hormor14(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
nanizle:

I was on the 11k/s gbam plus tariff plan. Everything was going as expected until I WAS SUDDENLY CHARGED N337.27 FOR A 66SEC CALL.

Just to make sure that I was not forcibly migrated to another tariff plan, I checked my current tariff plan and it was sill gbam plus.

Glo customer care just dey dribble me up and down. No explanation for this daylight robbery from them.

Just imagine how much they may have stolen from unsuspecting customers that migrated to the gbam plus plan.

angry
This must shock you like it did shock me shocked
Re: Glo On A Rampage by Hormor14(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
scarr:
op is Adeyemo Yuppie a babe cheesy cheesy wink
yes she a girl with six packs and fully grown beards...am sure she is definitely your type grin
Re: Glo On A Rampage by Hormor14(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:
glo bumper charges 50k/sec
Grow some sense dude
you are not bright (at math) just my observation nothing personal cool
Re: Glo On A Rampage by Kizyte(m): 1:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Hormor14:
Report them to NCC, dial 622. It's toll free.
Re: Glo On A Rampage by Kizyte(m): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2015
nanizle:

angry
Report to NCC, dial 622. It's toll free.
Re: Glo On A Rampage by Warlord3000(m): 5:11am On Nov 25, 2015
This is quite common for those on the Glow bumpa who now switched to glo gbam plus..

It's like their system is charging u twice for the glo bumpa reading of 50k/s and the gbam plus of 11k/s...(simultaneously)...

Nobody taught me before I run away from the stupid gbam plus fast fast (cost me N100 though) wink
Re: Glo On A Rampage by christian0077: 5:25am On Nov 25, 2015
experiencing this

Re: Glo On A Rampage by simafem(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
what about this message I got

Re: Glo On A Rampage by scarr: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Hormor14:
yes she a girl with six packs and fully grown beards...am sure she is definitely your type grin

hehehe im no more interested joor....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Kin Thing Be This Na MTN And GLO / Samsung A9 Pro And Samsung S6 / Vivo X1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.