Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! (1373 Views)

Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Toyota Highlander 2008(3rows)for Sale / Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Honda Accord(e.o.d) For Sale / Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks Lexus Rx350 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello nairalanders!! Thnks so much for all your support!!we are back again
i hav a mint fresh Lexus es300(2005)model for urgent sales!!,pics tells d rest!!enjoy
Location is lagos/osogbo and can be delivered anywhere in nigeria...
it has no known issues,faults.this is the perfect example of BUY ND DRIVE with absolute peace of mind!!
that i can assure you!!
Interestedcontact us on
Whatsapp/calls:08064877733
Whatsapp/calls:08037930704
Whatsapp only:07051054953
Calls only:08100115319
Telegram/calls:08187755820
Email: kazzonline@yahoo.com
response is swift,nd i promise and i can assure you like our able governor(ambode) you are buying a perfect ride!!

Feel free to ask any questions as regards milleage and others,we would be happy to respond to your questions

Price:: 2.1mil(very very negotiable) but no lowballing please!!

Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Interior pictures

Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Avb
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Buy me
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Gdmrn
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Buy us
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
kazzonline:
i hav a mint fresh Lexus es300(2005)model for urgent sales!!,pics tells d rest!!enjoy
it has no known issues,faults.this is the perfect example of BUY ND DRIVE with absolute peace of mind!!
that i can assure you!!
Interestedcontact us on
response is swift,nd i promise and i can assure you like our able governor(ambode) you are buying a perfect ride!!

Feel free to ask any questions as regards milleage and others,we would be happy to respond to your questions

Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
kazzonline:
Buy us
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Call
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
kazzonline:
that i can assure you!!
Interestedcontact us on

Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2015
kazzonline:
Buy us
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by agarawu23(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=kazzonline post=40930426][/quote]
Thief, so you even have your own advert? A car that's not up to 2m I can see you are just helping them to sell it and you have include your own share.

I will sell this same car for u 1m750k cash! If you are based in Ibadan.

Mods should view this my thread o na him call for trouble and I am ready to give him. https://www.nairaland.com/2795504/auction-new-bbq10-sale-give

You can see that phone is my only advert but I can see your aim on Nl is to sell stolen cars from canada
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
agarawu23:

Thief, so you even have your own advert? A car that's not up to 2m I can see you are just helping them to sell it and you have include your own share.

I will sell this same car for u 1m750k cash! If you are based in Ibadan.

Mods should view this my thread o na him call for trouble and I am ready to give him. https://www.nairaland.com/2795504/auction-new-bbq10-sale-give

You can see that phone is my only advert but I can see your aim on Nl is to sell stolen cars from canada

Thanks for posting that thread here so nairalanders can go and judge for them selves. and hahhahahhaaaaaa as i said earlier you are a big joke,so taking you serz and worrying my self pver you is a waste of time.cos if you can read which i doubt you can,you will see the part it says price negotiable,so you came about the issue of stolen cars is wot still baffles me,cos frm your write up,i see you are pained and hurt.and am glad i spoilt your market.if you ave the same csre for sale in ibadan post picturs and sell your market,one thing i know is buyers would always buy my cars cos they are neat and pristine.

Thanks for the update on my cars i av for sale ooo,cos tru your ranting a serz buyer called me up,help do that on my oda cars i hav for sale abegggg.God bless you and your hustle
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
kazzonline:

Thanks for posting that thread here so nairalanders can go and judge for them selves. and hahhahahhaaaaaa as i said earlier you are a big joke,so taking you serz and worrying my self pver you is a waste of time.cos if you can read which i doubt you can,you will see the part it says price negotiable,so you came about the issue of stolen cars is wot still baffles me,cos frm your write up,i see you are pained and hurt.and am glad i spoilt your market.if you ave the same csre for sale in ibadan post picturs and sell your market,one thing i know is buyers would always buy my cars cos they are neat and pristine.

Thanks for the update on my cars i av for sale ooo,cos tru your ranting a serz buyer called me up,help do that on my oda cars i hav for sale abegggg.God bless you and your hustle
[/s]

All your thread is all about advert noa so na u e go pain not me.

You are an agent sell for dealers
How on earth will someone buy Toyota corrola 2003 model 1m450k? OK OK I forgot I didnt inform u I deal in cars too but my sales don't depend on Nl like you

That Toyota corrola you wanna sell for 1m450k I will sell it for u 1m20k cash if you can meet up in Ibadan

That Lexus you wanna sell 2m100k I will sell it for u 1m750k

And mind you u, I sell cars I bought from dealers abroad not the stolen car you and your boss stole in canada.

Despite selling a stolen car , why the price cost like that

Imagine a car agent wanna beef me, I swear I will make your life miserable here

I don follow u already I will let ppl know the actual price of the car. You are just a hungry boy helping dealers to promote and that's why your cars are expensive. You don put your share

Bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

All your thread is all about advert noa so na u e go pain not me.

You are an agent sell for dealers
How on earth will someone buy Toyota corrola 2003 model 1m450k? OK OK I forgot I didnt inform u I deal in cars too but my sales don't depend on Nl like you

That Toyota corrola you wanna sell for 1m450k I will sell it for u 1m20k cash if you can meet up in Ibadan

That Lexus you wanna sell 2m100k I will sell it for u 1m750k

And mind you u, I sell cars I bought from dealers abroad not the stolen car you and your boss stole in canada.

Despite selling a stolen car , why the price cost like that

Imagine a car agent wanna beef me, I swear I will make your life miserable here

I don follow u already I will let ppl know the actual price of the car. You are just a hungry boy helping dealers to promote and that's why your cars are expensive. You don put your share

Bring it on

Thanks for the info,pls go to my oda threads i need more of this daily mornings and evening,if u can do it for a month,i wud hav enuff to import new cars.oshey
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Negotia
Re: Pix!!fresh,very Clean,toks,mint Lexus Es300 For Sale.dec Must Rock! by kazzonline: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Goodmrn

(1) (Reply)

2015 Honda Accord For Quick Sale (=N=6, 000,000) - SOLD / Ford Edge 2010 For Sale Urgently / Registered 2009 Toyota Corolla Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.