Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Opinion: Nairaland Outlook Need Some Addition. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Opinion: Nairaland Outlook Need Some Addition. (923 Views)

How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers / All The IT Savys In Here I Need Some Advice 911 / Outlook PST Recovery Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Nairaland Outlook Need Some Addition. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't know which aspect this belongs to, just permit me to post it here for the attention of Nairaland MD/CEO SEUN and the Moderators.

I am suggesting that the date when Topics are posted should be made visible.

Secondly, there is need to allow corporate organisation to register with Nairaland using their Official names, this includes celebrities as well. this will be like their Nairaland official handle.

Just my little contribution.

if you want to add, feel free to do so.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

G3 Mobile Games Developers' Meetup / Get 48 Premium Mobile Templates For Creating And Designing Mobile Websites. / Be Among The Pioneers Of This Great Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.