Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Female Corporate Suits - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Female Corporate Suits (1641 Views)

Which Bum Bum Suits The Crown In Your Own Opinion? / Corporate And Chic Lookbook / Bespoke Suits Made In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corporate Suits by nospetco(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2006
who knows what the average price for female office suits are in london and where can i get them? i intend to visit the uk and planning to resell, please guide me on where i can get at moderate prices to enable me resell in nigeria.

also mac powder and cosmetics
thanks
Re: Female Corporate Suits by nospetco(f): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
make una answer me now, u guys are mean oh! u've just bn viewing, no comments? help a sister out please.
Re: Female Corporate Suits by nilla(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
sorry girl, i dont know. but I'm sure you could get some info online.
Re: Female Corporate Suits by globalaid(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2006
Buying a suit from UK will be too expensive if you want to sell in Nigeria, and am afraid you might not be able to get any gain from it. I am coming to Nigeria at the end of the month and i am coming with some designer suit both for men and women, i could supply you at the wholesale price if you want.

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive 'boubou' Studded With Diamonds At $17.7 Million / Who Wore It Better: Jlo Vs. Mocheddah? / 70 Yr Old Woman Transformed After Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.