Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics (2102 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by chimere66: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
A couple of weeks ago actor and model Emmanuel Ikubese launched the Project RAW (Respect A Woman) as part of the Emmanuel Ikubese Foundation.

A shoot was done recently, directed by Juliet Ibrahim, in a bid to raise awareness against domestic violence.

Director of the shoot, Juliet Ibrahim said...

“The shoot was something I was excited to be part of because it was an avenue to bring to fore what a lot of women go through in silence on a daily basis via domestic abuse. I tried my best to make sure the work has a consistent message that fits in with what Emmanuel is trying to project, hoping that it would give women a strength to speak up and men a spine to man up and stop battering women both emotionally and physically. Kudos to the photographer and makeup artist, working with them made the vision I had as a director so easy to visualize”

The shoot was done at the Le Paris Hotel, Lagos and it features Juliet Ibrahim, Adunni Ade, Beverly Naya, Layole Oyatogun and Tania Omotayo, Lisa Omorodion and Taje Prest.

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by chimere66: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
More

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by faith551(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice make up grin
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by flexxyworld(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good. Effort
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by chimere66: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Monalisa185(f): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Lucialovely(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Looks real
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Kenzico(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
They look like possessed witches in Exorcism....9ce make up though
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Behira(f): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Looks very real, i like dat awareness its high time dis issues are reduced
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
I luv it.
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by pretydiva(f): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
D make up artist did a wonderful job...say no 2 women battering

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by ambient: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
this is good .dear men never hit a woman if you get angry just walk away from there,na that one pain us pass.
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by flokii: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
women and their wahala..
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Aminat508(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
When you show an attitude of respect toward your husband he will think twice about the way that he is treating you. Love him, even when he is unlovely. Serve him, even when he seems not to appreciate your service. Listen to him, even when you may not understand what he is talking about. Be attentive to his physical needs, even when you are tired grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Tamee(f): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
When you show an attitude of respect toward your husband he will think twice about the way that he is treating you. Love him, even when he is unlovely. Serve him, even when he seems not to appreciate your service. Listen to him, even when you may not understand what he is talking about. Be attentive to his physical needs, even when you are tired grin

You are right Aminat, when he hits your head on the wall and finally kills you, lie in your grave like the good wife that you are and rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Aminat508(f): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

You are right Aminat, when he hits your head on the wall and finally kills you, lie in your grave like the good wife that you are and rest in peace.
buhahahha cheesy
Just be a good wife

5 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Shebarh(f): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

lmao,abeg me tell her o
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Tamee(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
buhahahha cheesy
Just be a good wife

Of course, don't you live in Nigeria! So tell me, what else do you aspire to be asides a good wife? A Human maybe? huhuh
Re: Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics by Lilyomi(f): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
My grandpa tells me durin their tym, u are respected as a man if u dnt touch any of your wives but still control them to do what they have to. Now is a different story.....

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Super Eagles Player, Simon Moses And Wife Hit The Beach / Meet The New Instagram Model . .that Everyone Says Has A Body Just Like Rihanna! / Beauty Queen Works Out Her SEXY Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.