Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Land For Sale Behind Ifo High School. Good Location. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale Behind Ifo High School. Good Location. (200 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. / Land For Sale Behind Ifo High School. Good Location. / Land For Sale Behind Ifo High School. Good Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Behind Ifo High School. Good Location. by tunji09(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buy Plot of land behind ifo high school at iyana coker bus stop ….Going for 350k but negotiable. You will meet with the family head and do all your verification, which i have done and so far i have sold several plots there and they have started building their house without no trouble .if you are interested call me.. Very good location for residential, People are building there already, opposite winners chapel ifo and you can get direct bus from the location to Oshodi..And you can pay twice within a space of a month....u can pay half and start work on your site just to guarantee you.

Call Tunji: 08173950034

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Plot Of Land,,and Bongalow Of Tenament @ Alapere,,oworo,,5m Above Call / Fumigation General Cleaning And Painting / Lekki Sand Merchants(sand And Granite Delivery).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.