Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Self Love Part 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Self Love Part 1 (426 Views)

Strength Of The Heart (part 1) - New Nollywood Nigerian Movies / VIDEO: Enjoying Everyday Life : Faithfulness – Part 1 / The Pandering To Anti-intellectualism On Nairaland (part 1; Misogyny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Love Part 1 by Dolypson04(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Self love? Does that sounds like selfishness? Of course I guess it’s not. We are all advocates of loving our neighbours…..but have you ever paused to fully comprehend the source of the popular phrase; Love your neighbour……as YOURSELF. I have come across so many people who claim to love people around them; husband, wife, children, pastor and even God but deep down they have no iota of love for themselves. They always see themselves as second class citizen. To outsiders it’s humility but in all honesty, it’s INFERIORITY. Check it out, 90% inferior people have something they abhor about themselves.. Their looks, family, past, background, social status and the likes. Such people always have tons of wishes. They always wish they were like the guy next door, they wish they were not born into that wretched background, they were always hunted by past failures… That guy that jilted them, that course they failed! The commandment is so simple… ” Love your neighbour as yourself”. The yardstick for loving one’s neighbour is YOURSELF. If you don’t have self love sleekout. then forget it, you can’t love your neighbour. If you don’t love your neighbour then you can’t love God. Not so sure if you belong into category of people without self love? You only need to answer thus question sincerely; If I were opposite sex, will I ever wish to marry myself? If your answer is “No”, then you belong! https://sleekout./2015/11/24/self-love-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

Best Solution For Your Bore Hole. / MTN GROUP RESTRUCTURES OPERATIONS AS NIGERIA CEO RESIGNS / Deeper Life Bible Church Invites You To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.