Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear (48282 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Divineluv14:

Am a Nigerian. And you hate Nigerian girls.

For your mind now u don see marriage proposal bah? undecided who does that in public undecided mtcheew
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Divineluv14(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

For your mind now u don see marriage proposal bah? undecided who does that in public undecided mtcheew

Sadist
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Divineluv14:

Sadist

no abuse me ooh. if u no wan make i finish u tonite just respect urself
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Divineluv14(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:

no abuse me ooh. if u no wan make i finish u tonite just respect urself

That one no be news again na....na today you begin abuse girls on NL
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Divineluv14:

That one no be news again na....na today you begin abuse girls on NL

last warning angry sad undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by HastaCuando(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Philip6800(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Waste of Mb
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by Orikinla(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=48pt]WHAT IS THIS?[/size]
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by wealthmi1: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iranu.Abasha.
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by t2luv1: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
Fat thighs

Hummmm, just the way I like them. Not too big Not too skinny.
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by masqot(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
wot's sexy about dat picture? Nothing
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by FRANKOXY(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Does your dress depict maturity? sad
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by xtayle(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2015
vivianaku:
Ushering Job for an International Brand Launch from Monday To Saturday N5,000 per day Plus Some Gift from the Company NeoLife Int'l. Want to Promote Their New cosmetics and weight loss product. The international officials and C.E.O is also coming from U.S.A. venue: Odukoya Event Centre, 41 Shasha Akowonjo road. Dopemu Lagos. Call if you are interested or refer it to someone. Eniola 07032085108

Vivian, you and your co-travellers at GNLD are very wicked and God will punish your entire generation. You are cursed forever. You are using Ushering job that does not exist to lure people into your deception. People who are looking for regular job will go and borrow money for transport to get a job but when they get there you introduce something else to them. You ask them to make a financial commitment to the sham you introduced to them and you never talk again about the ushering job. it will not be well with you and everyone who taught you to be deceiving people.

Nairalanders, pls don't fall for anyone who invite you to brimstone at Allen Avenue or GNLD at Millennium Estate/westex B/S area in Gbagada. They are worst than armed robbers. They will waste your time and money by promising to give you a job. Be Wise.
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by bibiathena(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
;DHaha, NAIJA!! u people bad o..... c as una disgrace dat Dungfine bae . E no fair oo
Re: Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear by brownhawk: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
AdaNri1:
Fat thighs
i like fat thighs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.