Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Need To Find Remedy To Partial Priapism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Need To Find Remedy To Partial Priapism (456 Views)

Priapism: Treatment, Causes, Symptoms, And Types / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Help! He's Suffering From Priapism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Need To Find Remedy To Partial Priapism by mitchel007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello all i trully need your help as i took a drug known as risperdal and it caused me major priapism. It took 5months before it became a partial priapism after several attampt to treat it but all to no avail.
I am now faced with pains whenever i get sexual exvitment. An advice from a good doctor will be apprrciated thanks.
Re: A Need To Find Remedy To Partial Priapism by madgoat(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Need To Find Remedy To Partial Priapism by green9der: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are you having Scar, Stretch Mark, Keloid, Acne on any part of your body and you have been trying different products to get rid of it have not gotten results? If you want to get rid of it completely kindly contact us immediately lets get this product across to you any where you are within Nigeria... call to get one 07038663587, 09099973388 or whattsapp me

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Skin Look Younger / Britain May Have Just Found The Cure For HIV And Sickle Cell / What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.