Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria (1728 Views)

Auction/sales Of Laptop,blackberry,jeep,truck,vans Etc By 9th And 10th Sep. 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by axiliborha(f): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Just confused on what to say about these children who are under the ages of 10 and using BANGERS. Is it right for we all to caution them about the risk or should they just enjoy the fun of it? What if they get hurt. Nairalanders your opinions are needed.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by 9niceguy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
If not for security reasons (I mean BH issues) in fact I see nothing wrong in it
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
oh
How I hate that thing!
I wish they can arrest everyone selling it. Yes, I meant that angry angry
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
oh
How I hate that thing!
seconded
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
oh
How I hate that thing!
Make small children no swear for you oo cheesy.. You wan kill their xmas joy?

Back to topic:

Fireworks, aside BH are dangerous.. Infact, the compound used in the production was banned.. When misused, they can cause severe injury.. I am really scared of bangers, and try as much as possible to avoid people who throw them..
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by belamour(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
It shouldn't be ban. But rather be use under supervisions of someone more mature...

I don't joke with bangers at the end of year(December).

My budget for it goes as far as 20 - 30k every year
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Slimzjoe(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
oh
How I hate that thing!
londongal03:
seconded

Someone has thrown One in Your Skirt before? cheesy
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Make small children no swear for you oo cheesy.. You wan kill their xmas joy?

Back to topic:

Fireworks, aside BH are dangerous.. Infact, the compound used in the production was banned.. When misused, they can cause severe injury.. I am really scared of bangers, and try as much as possible to avoid people who throw them..
All this one you dey speak @ compound/element _ na grammar. I am not a scientist...hehe.
I just hate the sound, how will a normal human being like noise? Something that hurts the eardrum.

Slimzjoe:

Someone has thrown One in Your Skirt before? cheesy
not at all o.
I just don't like it. It's too noisy and dangerous.
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
belamour:
It shouldn't be ban. But rather be use under supervisions of someone more mature...

I don't joke with bangers at the end of year(December).

My budget for it goes as far as 20 - 30k every year
cheesy grin See them oo.. People that have refused to grow..

My grand uncle still throws bangers, and I keep wondering if this man isn't aware he is in his 70s.. This man buys them in quantities, and different sizes, sharing to his grand nieces and nephews..

Children are naturally careless.. How well do you think you can supervise them during the xmas period?
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Slimzjoe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

not at all o.

Dangerous? That's if you don't Follow the Simple Instructions Guiding it na.
And for Noise, Don't tell me you're one of those Girls that Can't Shout Halleluya in Church Cos Noise is a Sign of Happiness
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by tripplephi: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
axiliborha:
Just confused on what to say about these children who are under the ages of 10 and using BANGERS. Is it right for we all to caution them about the risk or should they just enjoy the fun of it? What if they get hurt. Nairalanders your opinions are needed.

Cc: Lalasticlala

fireworks are not the same as BANGERS, they should be cautioned before they get their fingers blown off.... in the western world fireworks are safer and used with parental guidance...... all the same MERRY CHRISTMAS axiliborha
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by destino24(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

All this one you dey speak @ compound/element _ na grammar. I am not a scientist...hehe.
I just hate the sound, how will a normal human being like noise? Something that hurts the eardrum.

not at all o.

People dey listen to Terry G, dey get inspiration, you come here dey ask how normal human being come like noise.
Make dem just leave bangers. 9ja get plenty problem, "knock out" no follow for the main ones
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2015
destino24:

People dey listen to Terry G, dey get inspiration, you come here dey ask how normal human being come like noise .
Make dem just leave bangers. 9ja get plenty problem, "knock out" no follow for the main ones

hahhahahahahaha @ emboldened.
Thanks for making me start my day with laugh.
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Xiheri: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Great post forever. Under the age of 10 children should not use bangers to create a living. Infact, government should take serious steps to stop this. They should also stop the poor people. So I prefer HoneyBeeHerb products like 90 degree quartz banger and more product very secure in health purpose. The nairaland forum has been working well since its inception.
Re: The Sales Of Bangers In Nigeria by Pictech(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Save your new and old bed from moist, urine, liquid, bedburn and the mattress cover from dirt. Introducing a premium product named, "Mendel Mattress Protector"
For more info:
https:///2347038194394

(1) (Reply)

Let's Take The Stress Of Processing Your PAP/AKAMU/OGI Off You / Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? / Sex Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.