Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) (1164 Views)

Fuel Is Scarce Because 30% Of Supply Is Diverted Outside Nigeria – Kachikwu / Fuel Locator, Pls Give Us Location Of Where Fuel Is Selling To Help Nigerians / After Buying Fuel N400.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Queennikky(f): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
gringringringrin
Please, what type of miracle are they hoping for....... Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Vision4God: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol grin funny......

The second guy tho grin like say na im hobby to piss out fuel grin he even wear Glasses d form fuel magician grin

1 Like

Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
body movement
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Sheikwonder(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cc: Queennikky
This post got me laughing.....what in f&%$'s name were they queuing for??

1 Like

Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by nairayouthcom(m): 4:05am On Dec 04, 2015
lol
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Queennikky(f): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Sheikwonder:
Cc: Queennikky

This post got me laughing.....what in f&%$'s name were they queuing for??

Lol abeg no laugh much ooo.... Na my husbands be that.

Agarawu23, and Airforce1

tongue
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Queennikky:

Lol abeg no laugh much ooo.... Na my husbands be that.

Agarawu 23, and Airforce1

tongue
when me and you marry angry
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Queennikky(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
agarawu23:
when me and you marry angry
You don d deny me for public undecided
Re: Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) by Airforce1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Walks out of thread

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Goes Astray After Sexy Lady Posts Massive Cleavage On Twitter / See Photo Of New Born Baby That Looks Like A 80 Years Old Man / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.