Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pls A MEDICAL ASPIRANT needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls A MEDICAL ASPIRANT needs Help (323 Views)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Pls A Pharmarist Should Help Me / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls A MEDICAL ASPIRANT needs Help by HankzBae(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls, my dear nairalanders I need help, i need advices coz am seriously confused . . I dont knw what to do or even where to start. Your opinions wud really be needful and helpful pls help.

Eversince i was a Kid av had that great passion to study medicine in the university and out of ignorance i decided to go for admission into a polytechnic of which i studied SLT Science Lab Technology and i actually came out with a Distinction.
Now the problem is this, av been confused, i dont know whether universities accepts NDSLT for a direct entry to medicine, if they do which university?
And also due to my great passion for medicine, i made Medical Lab Science my second option, but not all Universities in Nigeria offer this course. Now you see where the problem lies? Confusion! Av been confused, whether Universities accepts NDSLT direct entry to MEDICINE.

Plz matured minds i need to knw whether universities accepts direct entry NDSLT to MEDICINE . . And if yes, pls which UNI.?
Same for MEDICAL LAB.

Thanks in advance lovelies.

(1) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan And What You Should Know About It / Diminish The Appearance Of Wrinkles / Against To Reports Lequipe Luis Figo Then Come Senes Erzik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.