Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 (43128 Views)

Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) / The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by bengems(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
I love my nokia Torch grin grin
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by LordaGuru: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
deramarks:
Pls nau all these things are too much I know dat chicken is a very expensive. Gift to give out. But just try to reduce all these

grin grin grin You better do quick before I dash all my chicken out finish!
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by rawpadgin(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
ivili:
Lol...my guy you dey vex ooo,na pieces of meat when you dey order like dat?
grin
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by agoadiv(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
Uwaafid.
hehehehehehe eyen isong no vex na
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
okay.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
kasysleek:
GOOD NEWS ANDROID LOVERS,most of you must have heard about the LG16 on walmart? if not read on.
Its true these LG devices Tracfone lucky LG16 and LG15G are being sold at $9.82 on walmart.

It seems android phones are becoming quite affordable these days. Don't get me wrong there are some expensive android phones out there but the particular one by LG will make your jaw drop.

To me this is a bold move by LG, cos not everyone wants to buy a smartphone with high price.
This is want LG had in mind hence made the Tracfone LG prepaid lucky LG16 and LG15G this has to be the cheap android smartphone we've ever seen and its being sold on Walmart.
check out the specs.

ALSO SEE>> Top features to look out for when shopping for a new smartphone

Display 3.8-inch

Operating system 4.4 kit kat

Camera 3MP

Powered by : 1.2GHz dual core

Battery:1560mAh

Comes with 4GB external memory

3G and bluetooth enabled

Hope you guy are not expecting great specs, c'mon its about $10(2000 naira) for cry out loud what were you expecting.

What do you think,hit or miss.
Will you rock this?
Please use the comment box below.

http://kasysleek..com/2015/11/what-this-lg16-android-sells-for-10-dollars-cheapest-android-ever.html
cc lalasticala, seun what do you think?
And I'll be required to purchase 2k android bundle for such a device?
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by kasysleek(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
redcliff:

Nigerian bloggers are killing the use of English on an hourly basis. Dayum!
Asin?
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by ceeceeuwa: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good one! My son can now let my phone rest. I will just transfer those rhymes with videos to the phone. Good distraction for him!
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Donpressman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
djWALE:
Make i go buy am asap...how many likes friends...as i celebrate my 24th birthday today
Today is my birthday too. our other famous birthday mates are Atiku abubakar and xabi Alonso of bayern Munich grin wish you long life and prosperity bro

1 Like

Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
hajlat:

MTN will soon customize it.
and sell it to you 8K tonguegrin
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by olashas(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
LordaGuru:
Good one, that's in the Spirit of Christmas!
NB- Submit your application on or b4 dec. 20 for
the gift, 1 big chicken.

grin grin grin grin something is doing you

1 Like

Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
I need one pls
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Abyzan(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
no thanks...where's my nokia torch?
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by kingzjay(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
Uwaafid.

Iyammi.... Ete adodie?
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by LordaGuru: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
olashas:

grin grin grin grin something is doing you

grin grin grin ; trust Nigerians with Awoof! U can't imagine how many people really wished this is true. Some won't mind trekking from Lagos to PH to collect my Chicken. cheesy You, submit ur application before I change my mind O! tongue
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Youngpo413: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
kingzjay:

Iyammi.... Ete adodie?
Eyen Eka, idioke.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Youngpo413: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
agoadiv:

hehehehehehe eyen isong no vex na
lol
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
I do tell people that most of these top brand names are ripping us badly. I'v handled a samsung s5 clone bought for 20k. Although its light in weight but it can handle all the tricks samsung advertises, from the hand wave view to eye stop....all those tricks were done on the clone bought for 20k. LG just proved me right, producing a $10 phone with the same specs u'll find on a tecno, or samsung or malata at 10,000. LG is selling for mere 2,000. Am sure most people use clones but they think its authentic samsung. Smh! Lool ripoffs!!!

3 Likes

Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by nenergy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice, have already asked my Yankee friend to help me order, to realize that they are locked to the tracfone network. It can be unlocked, but the requirements plenty.

TracFone Wireless, Inc. Unlocking Policy
Handsets offered for sale by TracFone (with the exception of iPhones) are locked to TracFone service, and not technically capable of being unlocked. TracFone has recently entered into an agreement with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regarding handset unlocking. Next year TracFone will begin launching handsets which are capable of being unlocked.

In the interim, beginning September 1, 2015, non-SafeLink subscribers with handsets which cannot be unlocked may be eligible for a partial refund. This program is subject to the following requirements:

Customers must request handset unlocking.
Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
Customers must request this interim unlocking solution while their service is active or within 60 days after their active service days expire. This 60-day grace period applies even if the customer's telephone number was recycled or ported.
Customers must currently own a TracFone branded handset model launched on TracFone's service after February 11, 2014 or activated with TracFone's service after February 11, 2015.
Customers must possess a handset that is in working condition.
Customers must possess a handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
If a customer requesting handset unlocking is deployed military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, TracFone will honor that customer's unlocking request by sending a refund for the Trade-in Value of the used, locked phone returned by the customer without regard for the 12 months of service activation and air card redemption eligibility requirements. However, all other eligibility criteria apply to TracFone's customers who are deployed military personnel.
Customers are eligible for this program only once every twelve months.

After an eligible customer contacts TracFone to request the trade-in value of his or her handset, TracFone will provide a prepaid mailer for the customer to return the used, locked handset. Upon receipt of the device, TracFone will send the customer a check for the trade-in value of the handset. The trade-in value is determined by a formula reached through agreement with the FCC. Next year, after handsets capable of being unlocked have been launched by TracFone, an eligible customer may elect to have the trade-in value of their handset applied to the cost of a new TracFone handset that is capable of being unlocked.

Customers who would like to check if they are eligible or submit a request can do so through an online portal at https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com, or call 1-888-442-5102.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by ify84(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
This spec better pass tecno m3.. . Apart d camera

1 Like

Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Tohpeh(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Interesting
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by smoothknight: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please notify me when jumia or konga r selling
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Irepib(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
I Love this phone when is d stuff coming to nigeria
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by greatricky: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
See awooff Pls be reasonable,which smart phone that has value goes for just 2000naira. Kai, Its like dashing me a dummie phone.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by philiancoop(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Where can it be gotten in Nigeria?
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
When it finnally arrives d country kindly let us know.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by fridayj(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
end time LG phone . bt i dnt believe dis is really LG may b a product from behind. Nokia pack ur load go lg don come
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by hedonistic: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Leopantro:
Just think of the possibilities : can turn this into
1. Home based hotspot
2. A NAS server
3. An Internet connected security camera
4. A automatic wifi controlled socket and voltage regulator
5. An offline business oriented chat room with Piratebox.
6. Please have MHL capabilities can mirror my screen to my TV.
7. With GPS, can use it as a car Tracker.

All for N2200.

I need further explanation for points 2,4,5 and 6.... So that I can optimise my android smartphone experience. Thanks.
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Leopantro: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
hedonistic:

I need further explanation for points 2,4,5 and 6.... So that I can optimise my android smartphone experience. Thanks.

2. www.cnet.com/how-to/share-files-between-android-and-windows-with-es-file-explorer/

4. www.instructables.com/id/Android-controlled-Lights-and-Power-pfodDevice-fo/

5. Just install Piratebox from the play store into the phone and your business will have an offline bulletin board.

6. Search for MHL cable
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by saintopus(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
i need 10 pieces
Ibo man spotted!!!

lol
Re: LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 by Desmondstanley: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Before by any smartphone try and read this post

http://www.techlabel.ga/things-know-smartphone-purchasing/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.