Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Angel Was Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Angel Was Raped (1201 Views)

Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Angel Was Raped by Schelube(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2009
embarassed
it was like a dream yesterday, when my baby called me at night. she refused to talk to me not until i really talked sense into her. she then opened up. i really love her. and we have concluded plan to settle down this December. Can't imagine hearing that from her.She was crying all thru the night.She told me she drank Postinor II.Am really confused on what to do.Just few months she travellled back to her base in Lagos. Can't believe that what i can't do to someone, has being done to me.
Pls, Guys, what are u suggestion and for those that have experienced such, How do u cope with such situation.
I really need your advice
Re: My Angel Was Raped by platinumnk(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2009
she drank what

did she attempt sucide?? ayah sorry

try to see her in person, or contact relatives or close contacts so they can ease her through this tough time,

u can never forget rape. ever.

pray hard embarassed
Re: My Angel Was Raped by benincitys(f): 8:35am On May 25, 2009
be there for her .
Re: My Angel Was Raped by justwise(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2009
Schelube:

embarassed
it was like a dream yesterday, when my baby called me at night. she refused to talk to me not until i really talked sense into her. she then opened up. i really love her. and we have concluded plan to settle down this December. Can't imagine hearing that from her.She was crying all thru the night.She told me she drank Postinor II.Am really confused on what to do.Just few months she travellled back to her base in Lagos. Can't believe that what i can't do to someone, has being done to me.
Pls, Guys, what are u suggestion and for those that have experienced such, How do u cope with such situation.
I really need your advice

Please be there for her, don't panic, she really need somebody like u with her now. Raped victims find it hard to discuse about it, but u can gentle and calmly talk to her to easy the feelings and bad flash backs it helps.

I was going out with a girl who was raped by the dady, she never told anybody even her mum, i only knew about it cos of her reaction each time i try to kiss or go too close to her, i asked her why then she told me in tears. She needed that one-on-one chat with somebody she feels free with.

I wish both of u good luck
Re: My Angel Was Raped by lysaa(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2009
boy1:

Y not investigate how she was raped,she could be lying u know.
forget those tears,it could be fake.
i've been there.

U tryin to be funny or what? This is a serious matter and thats not the best approach.

@ post
If U really love her still like u claim, its time to give her support that would carry her thru her life time. Already her view of life and herself have been distorted. Her psyche and self worth's been reduced in the eyes of her mind. What she needs now are words to build her mind up again. Show her love than she'd ever got from u with that she'd know that she still has value. But if she is treated otherwise, she'd carry the pain, convert it to nagativity that she might carry thru life, affecting everyone that comes her way. For now u are her best friend, the one she can readily lean on. Don't withdraw now, don't remind her of it, do all u can to erase the hurt as u can't erase the incident, understandin that it could have left an indelible scare but al least the wound could be healed. Advice her to be around positive thinkers and other good ppl. If She is a Christain, then its time to pay attention to God's word which is the fastest healer.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by lysaa(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2009
. . .and not forgetting that she also needs medical attention now.
it'd be alright ehn? pele.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Itohan123(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2009
Why don't you get her to a hospital and test her for aids and other stds

Then go to the police

And if she knows who did it go and buy a gun

best luck dude sad
Re: My Angel Was Raped by RuuDie(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2009
If its 4 real
Get to her, go. . . . . be there by her side, give all the support you can muster.

Its a very unpleasant experience but 1 that can be gotten over. . . . . now's the time to put your money where your mouth is and prove your love!

ps, don't go crying in front of her like a darn baby; be the man - take charge and let her know its alright and she's still a "rose" no matter what!
Re: My Angel Was Raped by sirabbey(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2009
Accept my heart felt sympathy guy; now there is lot of work for you to do and some serious sincere soul searching!
The works
1. Stay by her side and encourage her through this tough moment.
2. Get her to see a qualified counsellor who will help her professionally in the healing process, lest she clamed up or even develop  sexual frigidity.
3. Get her to forgive herself; most rape victims descend too hard on themselves even when they are not at fault
4. Get her to talk about it at length and then forget it, if possible.

The Soul Searching.
Ask yourself these questions
1. Has this unwholesome act diminish the worth of your angel in your sight?
2. Do you hold your angel wholly or partially responsible for this problem?
3. During fight or arguement in the future, can you use this rape issue against your angel?
4. Will this incidence affect your relationship in anyway?

If you answer YES to any of the soul searching questions; then you've got to let her go and end the relationship. Sounds hard and harsh but if you do not you are bound to hurt her sooner than you think. And that in my own honest opinion is great cruelty.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by biola44: 11:19am On May 25, 2009
@poster :she needs u now more than ever, just 2 get thru this but if u cant take i.e not sure of not bringing it up in d future, help thru this n move on 4 d good of both of u,
Re: My Angel Was Raped by biola44: 11:19am On May 25, 2009
@poster :she needs u now more than ever, just 2 get thru this but if u cant take i.e not sure of not bringing it up in d future, help thru this n move on 4 d good of both of u, just be strong 4 her anyway,
Re: My Angel Was Raped by JJYOU: 11:25am On May 25, 2009
boy1:

i've been there.
1 yr old boy your inteligence is increasing daily.

i really dont know what to say. i cant believe a nigeria boy rape a girl. who born this boy? does she know him. if she does let me know we can help you lock him away where he belongs.  you see why i hate fatherless kids.

just be there for her and be nice and gentle. knowing that one of your brothers has done damage dont do your at least not now pls and whatever you do dont go presuring her for sex plsssss.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Secretz(f): 11:32am On May 25, 2009
Firstly, tell her it's not her fault, she is not to blame, reassure her of this, let her know it does not make her a bad person. Suggest getting checked out medically for her own sake, then brodda assert some patience with her as from here on out her attitude and actions may change, she may appear less confident, less talkative and closed up. Do not go and disclose this information to any friends or family members, not everyone will take it the way you have. Let her feel as if she is still your angel and you're still accepting of her. If you are. grin
Re: My Angel Was Raped by eleshin(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2009
just be by her side,let her realize that is not the end of the world,its nt her fault that she was raped.show him more love so that she may get the ugly incident out of her mind.and PLS MAKE SURE SHE IS NOT AWARE OF NAIRALAND DISCUSSION OF HER RAPE.she may feel insecure with you.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by sylve11: 11:45am On May 25, 2009
Man, indeed are wicked creatures! cool
Re: My Angel Was Raped by eleshin(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2009
guy be mature for once,there is a sensitive issue on ground and the best you cud offer is to hit it off with someone.pls if you cant advise stay out of the topic or better still create anoda topic for ur ranting.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Pataki: 12:03pm On May 25, 2009
JJYOU:

This is one reason, I find you utterly annoying on the forum. Mind your post Mister. The boy is entitled to his opinion. Which may however be true. Why insult him? Next minute you are back preaching the bible as if you are the most holy thing on planet earth.

Nonsense.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by JJYOU: 12:21pm On May 25, 2009
Pataki:

This is one reason, I find you utterly annoying on the forum. Mind your post Mister. The boy is entitled to his opinion. Which may however be true. Why insult him? Next minute you are back preaching the bible as if you are the most holy thing on planet earth.

Nonsense.
you didnt think this matter was serious enough not to joke?
boy1:

i've been there.
what is true in what he said here?  for your info see my comments again and forget your hatred of the bible and my holiness for a min
JJYOU:

i really dont know what to say. i cant believe a nigeria boy rape a girl. who born this boy? does she know him. if she does let me know we can help you lock him away where he belongs.  you see why i hate fatherless kids.

just be there for her and be nice and gentle. knowing that one of your brothers has done damage dont do your at least not now pls and whatever you do dont go presuring her for sex plsssss.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Pataki: 12:30pm On May 25, 2009
JJYOU:

you didnt think this matter was serious enough not to joke? what is true in what he said here?  for your info see my comments again and forget your hatred of the bible and my holiness for a min

What was the joke in his statement? Do you expect every respondent on this thread to empathize with the poster as you would have done? The dude said, the poster should investigate the matter, she may possibly be lying about it. Pray tell me, where is the joke in what he has posted? You even went as far as insulting him and his intelligence based on that.

And again, apparently, you are getting paranoid. Where have I stated I have hatred for the bible? Go and lie down. Seems your temperature is rising this afternoon. You must be reading things upside.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by vanitty: 12:35pm On May 25, 2009
Poster, this is no time to start being Mr Investigator as some suggested.
All you can do is be there for her, be attentive, tell her things to make her feel good about herself. Just be there for her.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by RuuDie(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . .

but if you can't stand to look at her, then BAIL grin
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Feelitx(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2009
I am deeply sorry about your woman. She will need all your support and affection at this time more than ever.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by Seun(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2009
She needs to go to a hospital for two reasons: to prevent pregnancy/diseases and for evidence.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by brutal(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2009
Pataki:

What was the joke in his statement? Do you expect every respondent on this thread to empathize with the poster as you would have done? The dude said, the poster should investigate the matter, she may possibly be lying about it. Pray tell me, where is the joke in what he has posted? You even went as far as insulting him and his intelligence based on that.

And again, apparently, you are getting paranoid. Where have I stated I have hatred for the bible? Go and lie down. Seems your temperature is rising this afternoon. You must be reading things upside.
abi,@boy1 could be right.
u can take her 2 d clinic first,later u can look into d matter.
i always say "know who u r dealin with", cos life is not fair.
Re: My Angel Was Raped by touchmeder: 1:25pm On May 25, 2009
oh dear m sorry please seun is right. She needs to see a doctor ASAP. Prostinor would not prevent disease it can only prevent pregnancy. Sorry has she told you how it happened?(please dont push it sha gradually it will come out, thats if it not already out)
i can only advise you support her, guy see even if you dey fear and all that stuff just put that aside act the role of a friend. she needs someone who can support her too. talking and all that sort of stuff. A good doctor or some sort of pastor figure or trusted elderly person would do. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Boy Arrested For Disguising As A Woman To Scam Guys [photo] / Here’s Alleged True Story About Boy Buried Alive In Old Wall In Ondo State / Nigerian Drug Smuggler, Onyebuchi Shot Dead By Indonesia Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.