Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,478 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Luis Enrique, I'm Privilage To Coach Barça - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Enrique, I'm Privilage To Coach Barça (415 Views)

Barcelona Move To Replace Luis Enrique With Antonio Conte / Guardiola Wants To Coach In Premier League After Bayern / BARÇA 6 1 Roma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luis Enrique, I'm Privilage To Coach Barça by Barcaboyz(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2015
After the the match yesterday in which Barça dismantled Roman  6  1 at home.
Luis Enrique said that he is privileged to coach Barça, it every coach dream to coach at Barca. The player possess all the quality that gives the coach confident in his job, you talk about unity, commitment, and their spirit of togetherness, and hard working. sometimes you will be amazed on how they relate to each other both on and off the field. When the team is happy. Every other things will fall in place.
http://all4barcablog..co.ke/2015/11/enriq-i-privilage-to-coach-barca.html?m=1

Re: Luis Enrique, I'm Privilage To Coach Barça by mmiftah(m): 5:20am On Nov 25, 2015
That is real humbleness.

If na anoda person now, Em go say barca were lucky to have a "special one" o! sorry "only one" coach them.
Re: Luis Enrique, I'm Privilage To Coach Barça by Mjshexy(f): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Am privileged to be a Barcelona fan. It's every fan's dream to have a team that wins matches always and to have the best player on the planet..Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aiyegbeni Impresses Boss At 14th Club / What You Need To Know About UCL Semi-finalists / EPL: Manchester City Vs Newcastle - Final (3-1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.