Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. (25474 Views)

Interested In Paint Production / Learn How To Produce Marker Refill Ink And Make Income From It. / I Will Teach You How To Make Income Online Without No Special Skills Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.

Training whatsapp group For the August 21st bonanza training

https:///HuyLOVcUjlvIg170Vv2u4G

1 Like

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
the paint production training is still very much open for interested persons... regards
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
good morning all

Are you still thinking of what business to invest on? paint production business is a nice one to start with small capital and with good marketing strategy you will grow into a big company with Little time.

our training on how to produce, package and market different types of quality paints is still much on.

what are you waiting for, grab this opportunity today.

07034280153 whatsapp number
ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
it is great to be a boss of your own. become a boss today.
start up your own paint production business.
we can help you with everything you need to achieve that.
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2017
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student, someone that want to add knowledge to the one you have before, want to set up your own business?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover over 15 different types of paints. graffitex, flex cost, base coat, emulsion, texcote, gloss, satin, matte eggshell, textured matte etc
We have a full packaged e-book that contains the following
1. Introduction to paint and paint production
2. Chemicals needed for over 15 different types of paint and their function.
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment and needed to start paint production business
5. Average prices of chemicals and equipment
6. General guidelines for paint production
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
8. Quality control procedures to get a high quality paint
Our service and ebook is very affordable price.
Irrespective of your location within Nigeria.
For enquiries:
Call: 07034280153 (WhatsApp) or email jollyosas3@gmail.com
......what are you waiting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2017
happy weekend,

interested persons are still very much welcome for our paint production training.

grab the opportunity now... contact us on whatsapp 07034280153
Jollyosas3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2017
good day all...

the paint production training is still very much on

and many people have benefited from it, if you want to be part of the training just email me or add me on whatsapp
ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com

don't miss this opportunity.... for the price is very affordable

regards
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by donvicky2007: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
How much is your e-book on paint production and i hope it contains all those things you listed out steps on paint production of the various paints you mentioned, quality control, chemicals and their various prices, how to market your goods etc
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
ST ANTHONY TRAINING INSTITUTE is an organisation poised to alleviate poverty, not by only putting food on your table but also by making you an employer of labour.
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student?... This post is projected for you.
You can now learn how to create and make paints with ease, which will in turn make you financially independent.
A lot of things to help you with, from the starting of production, to the packaging and marketing of your product(s). We conduct online training and coaching until you get full stand of your own.
We cover training on the following
1. Emulsion paint
2. Textured paint
3. Satin or nylon paint
4. POP paint
5.. Matte Eggshell
6. Flex coat
7.Textured matte
8.Marble effect
9. Marble trowel
10. Base coat
11.Graffitex
12. Gloss paint
13.Varnish
14. Undercoat
15. Anti rust
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment needed to start paint production business
7. Packaging and marketing strategic teaching you on how you can market your product easily and make profit without competitors fear
For enquiries:
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
donvicky2007:
How much is your e-book on paint production and i hope it contains all those things you listed out steps on paint production of the various paints you mentioned, quality control, chemicals and their various prices, how to market your goods etc
Yes it contains everything I said... can you please chat me up on whatsapp so dat will talk better on price. 07034280153
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2017
happy new month...
April is still another open month for you to get busy with your own business.
And paint business is an open one for everyone.
paint production training continue ....
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
happy Sunday to you all
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by bigprince2010(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
How much is the e-book
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
please contact me on whatsapp 07034280153
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
bigprince2010:
How much is the e-book
please contact me on whatsapp 07034280153
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
contact us for more information on the paint production training

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by roysam(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
I sell paint chemicals ranging from thickner, defoamer, Amonia, aluminium silicate, genepore, articide, biocide, formalin, PVA acrylic, PVA emulsion, resin, dryer, marble dust, calcium, hyper 80, Amonia, etc. we supply to all locations at affordable price.

royalsamdol@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Paint production training is still very much on... Interested individuals and cooperate bodies are welcome for the training.

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
training is still going on.....
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Paint production is a lucrative business which you can easily produce anytime and anywhere on your own. The chemicals are readily available in open market. And there is open market for your product.

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
happy weekend to you all..
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Paint production is an industry you can start with small amount of money at most 10k and it is SIMPLE as making a soup. All you need is the right chemicals, adequate quantity for each chemicals and production procedures.

I have all you need to start up this business successful without stress. I will teach you how to produce at least 16 different types of paints.. Textured matte, matte eggshell, emulsion, texcoate, satin, varnish, gloss, anti rust, marble effect, marble trowel, pop paint, base coat, graffitex, flex coat etc

The most simple part is the marketing, which I will teach you how to market your product without stress or commercial competitors fear.

I know many people will say how can I start this business with 10k only; don't worry I will also tell u how.

If ready to change your financial status and be a boss of your own and you are interested in paint production business.

Contact me; stanthonytraininginstitute@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never regret you did.
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Are you a job seekers, NYSC corp member, undergraduate or secondary student?... This post is projected for you.
We cover training on the following
1. Emulsion paint
2. Textured paint
3. Satin or nylon paint
4. POP paint
5.. Matte Eggshell
6. Flex coat
7.Textured matte
8.Marble effect
9. Marble trowel
10. Base coat
11.Graffitex
12. Gloss paint
13.Varnish
14. Undercoat
15. Anti rust
3. Production procedures
4. Equipment needed to start paint production business
For enquiries:

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Owing your own business, Guarantee your family future. Start up paint production business today.

Learn how to produce, package and market quality paints from our training institute.

Contact us on 07034280153 [whatsapp chat inclusive]

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by emmaliver(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
This no training institute doesnt have a physical address o
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy easter celebration....
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning all... Now that easter break is over, we have resume our training too. Interested individuals and cooperate bodies are invited for one going paint production training.

Contact us for more information. 07034280153 whatsapp chat inclusive.

Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2017

Contact me; ogbaghajolly3@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07034280153

If you invest on paint production business you will never reggret you did.
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Happy weekend all
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Training is still on going. Be a part of this training today and be a boss of your own and be financially stable.
Re: Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. by ogbagha3: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.