Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced (1791 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / SAD NEWS: Nollywood Actor Dede One-day Burial Arrangement / Photos: See A Big Snake I Killed Inside My Paramount Ruler's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced, Benue News, News, Dr. Alfred Akawe Torkula, Benue,
The Tiv Traditional Council has unveiled the burial arrangement for the burial of our Father, our Leader His Royal Highness Chief Dr. Alfred Akawe Torkula Tor Tiv IV; the Begha U Tiv (the Tivs' Lion), The paramount ruler of Tiv people in Benue State and The World at Large.

The arrangement was made known Yesterday at the Tiv Traditional Council meeting which was held in Gboko Benue State.

The Tiv Traditional Council said that the remains of late Chief Dr. Alfred Akawe Torkula Tor Tiv IV would be in Gboko, The Headquaters Of the Tiv Nation on the 18th of December, 2015 for the wake while on 19th December, 2015 the body will be finally laid to rest.

The Tiv Traditional Council appeal to ALL TIV sons and daughters and all other tribes living in the state to show understanding and support for the family and the Tiv nation in this moment of grief.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/burial-arrangement-for-paramount-ruler.html

Re: Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove seun
Re: Burial Arrangement For Paramount Ruler Of Tiv Land Announced by Nelkoko: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Na 5 heads go follow dis man go grave ooo

(1) (Reply)

Human Kindness At It'a Peak / Help! My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Poop / Etisalat Unlimited Free Browsing Tweak Via Tweakware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.