Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

**RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** (70339 Views)

SOLD! Just for a bargain! Toks 2004 Toyota Highlander! / 2008 Model Toyota Highlander Toks / AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
rexlims:
please how much will it cost to bring an Audi 80 (wagon) into Nigeria. i am saying cos it is a budget car.

Year of manufacture?
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Buy gas at reputable service stations Ask whether the gas you buy is filtered at the pump and if the station has a policy about changing the pump filters regularly. If you get a song and dance, find another gas station. Some stations don’t have pump filters, making you more vulnerable to dirty gasoline. Other stations may not mix alcohol and fuel properly — or worse, water down their product. Find a station you trust and stick to it.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by ladej(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Great work. Can you advise ? A 2006 vw Touareg or a cx9 2007,pros and cons and prices please
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by dubemcapital(m): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Pls I want to know if I can get a clean collora car, hi lander or tacoma truck at a very good price if registered no problem but MUST be very clean and sound. Thanks
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by rexlims(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2016
kakakibuy:

Year of manufacture?

1995. please
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Keep the caps on You step out into driveway ready to start your morning commute only to discover a flat tire. How in the heck did that happen overnight? If the tire valve is missing its cap, the culprit might be a leaky valve. Those little caps keep out dirt and moisture that can cause leaks, so be sure to keep caps on all your tire valves. Another tip: When you replace tires, remind the tire shop that you expect new valves with the tires.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Top off your brake fluid Check brake fluid monthly.Wipe dirt from the master cylinder lid before you open it. If you need fluid, add the type recommended by your car’s maker. Never substitute other fluids, such as transmission or power-steering fluid. And don’t use brake fluid from a previously opened container. Once exposed to air, brake fluid absorbs moisture and contaminates easily.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Check power-steering fluid Check the power-steering fluid once a month with the car warmed up. If the level is low, have the hoses and pump inspected for leaks. In addition to making your car difficult to steer, low power-steering fluid will damage the power-steering pump. Be sure to use the powersteering fluid recommended for you car

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2016
When temperatures affect tire inflation When outside temperatures drop or soar, tires tend to lose pressure. A drop of 10 degrees F (6 degrees C), in fact, will decrease a tire’s air pressure by 1 or 2 pounds.Tires can lose even more air in hot weather. Under-inflated tires can result in accelerated wear and poor driving performance. If you live in a place where temperatures vary a lot, check your tire pressure often and add air as needed.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
WhatsApp: +436602306454 Kakaki Autos

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Preserve door and window seals Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) or silicone on door and window weatherstripping to keep it in good condition. Don’t use an oilbased product, such as WD-40, because the oil will damage the rubber. Regular cleaning and treatment of your car’s weatherstripping will also lessen the likelihood of your door sticking to its rubber seal in cold weather, a common cause of damage to the rubber.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
KakakiSec:
Avoid light fixture problems When changing a bad bulb, clean dirty or corroded sockets with fine steel wool or a small wire brush.Wipe the socket clean of debris before installing the new light bulb.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2017
KakakiSec:
Keep an old blanket handy Protect your car’s roof from scratches with an old blanket before tying lumber, bicycles, or luggage to your roof rack.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
How much for a 2003/2004 Toyota Camry or Corolla
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
wenopapae:
How much for a 2003/2004 Toyota Camry or Corolla

2M Naira for this one pictured here. Total price to your doorstep - Keys in your hands

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by wiseleader(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bros,

Kindly tell me what it will take to deliver this cars to lagos individually,

1. Toyta Avalon 2011
2. Toyota Avalon 2013
3. Toyota Camry Full option 2011 (Not Hybrid)
4. Toyota Camry 2013
5. Mercedes Benz c250 2013

thanks

Can i also select my cars online with your help from copart and Iaai
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
wiseleader:
Bros,

Kindly tell me what it will take to deliver this cars to lagos individually,

1. Toyta Avalon 2011
2. Toyota Avalon 2013
3. Toyota Camry Full option 2011 (Not Hybrid)
4. Toyota Camry 2013
5. Mercedes Benz c250 2013

thanks

Can i also select my cars online with your help from copart and Iaai

Yes, you can select from Coaprt and Iaai - The requested ones above - do you want prices from the Auction sites?
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by wiseleader(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
kakakibuy:

Yes, you can select from Coaprt and Iaai - The requested ones above - do you want prices from the Auction sites?

Yes please give me price including landing and clearing costs
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
wiseleader:

Yes please give me price including landing and clearing costs

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp. Number in my signature
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fill with washer fluid only Don’t add water to the windshield washer reservoir. It won’t clean as well as washer fluid, and it may freeze in cold weather and damage the system. Don’t try to run your windshield washer system once you suspect there’s no more fluid in the tank, or you may damage the washer fluid pump.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Inspect wheel-well splashguards These guards, however flimsy on many of today’s cars, help keep water and winter’s salty slush from splashing up into the engine compartment, where it can damage sensitive electrical components. Unfortunately, these guards tear off easily — sometimes without the driver knowing it. Check for damage to these guards when you wash your car. Re-secure with the appropriate fasteners or replace as needed. As added protection from splashed-up muck, slush, and debris, install mud flaps (also called splash guards) on your vehicle.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Do you know that Volkswagen owns twelve well-known car brands from 7 European countries?

Including Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commerical Vehicles, Scania and MAN.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by DUNKA(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Welcome back your car tips were really missed

Kindly tell me what is the cost of keys to my hand for the under listed vehicles

1. Toyota Tacoma 2010
2. Toyota Hilux 2010
3. Landover defender 110

thanks
Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
DUNKA:
Welcome back your car tips were really missed

Kindly tell me what is the cost of keys to my hand for the under listed vehicles
thanks

1. Toyota Tacoma 2010 - 5.1M
2. Toyota Hilux 2010.........
3. Landover defender 110 - 5.2M

Hit me up on WhatsApp

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Do you know that the first ever car accident occurred in 1891?

This prompted the introduction of better safety equipment for drivers.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Do you know that it would take less than a month to get to the moon by car? That’s right — drive straight up at an average of 95km/h, and you could get to the moon in under a month. wink

Hit me up on WhatsApp when you get there!

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Do you know that a single car has about 30,000 parts, counting every part down to the smallest screws? When you think about it, it’s a miracle they don’t break down more often.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Do you know that Modern cruise control (also known as a speedostat or tempomat) was invented in 1948 by the inventor and mechanical engineer Ralph Teetor? His idea was born out of the frustration of riding in a car driven by his lawyer, who kept speeding up and slowing down as he talked. Ralph Teetor was blind.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Maintain proper inflation Under-inflated tires are a tire salesman’s best friend. They create excessive heat and stress that can lead to tire failure. If you want to get every last mile out of your tires, get yourself a tire pressure gauge and use it at least once a month (more in hot weather) to keep your tires inflated to the recommendation in the vehicle’s owner’s manual. Check tires when they are cold (driven for less than one mile) for an accurate reading.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Preserve door and window seals Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) or silicone on door and window weatherstripping to keep it in good condition. Don’t use an oilbased product, such as WD-40, because the oil will damage the rubber. Regular cleaning and treatment of your car’s weatherstripping will also lessen the likelihood of your door sticking to its rubber seal in cold weather, a common cause of damage to the rubber.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Overheating: Cars are designed to deal with high temperatures, and it’s up to the cooling system to maintain your engine’s temperature, however high the mercury rises. However, if your car’s cooling system has an underlying problem, the warm temperatures of Nigeria could aggravate its symptoms and cause the engine to overheat.

By having your car serviced periodically, and checking the coolant/antifreeze level on a fortnightly basis, you can prevent a cooling problem ruining your trips.

Re: **RUST**My Recent Purchase Experience***2004 Toyota Highlander**RUST ALERT!!!** by kakakibuy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Punctures: As temperatures rise and fall, tyre pressures tend to change slightly, usually by no more than a couple of pounds. When it’s hot, the pressure of your tyres is likely to increase, potentially pushing them over the recommended PSI for your load.

This could increase the chance of a blowout if the tyres are badly worn or damaged. Check the rubber for signs of wear, damage and cracks in the sidewall, and have them replaced if you see any of these symptoms. It’s also worth remembering that you should adjust tyre pressures to suit your load, as recommended in your car’s manual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (118) (Reply)

2***CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2013 Toyota Avalon****Kakaki Autos With Meet3ice / Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.