Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Effect Of Heartbreaks On albums: Adele And Justin Bieber - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Effect Of Heartbreaks On albums: Adele And Justin Bieber (527 Views)

Grammy Awards 2017 List Of Winners... Adele And David Bowie Wins Big. / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Heartbreaks On albums: Adele And Justin Bieber by IamK2I(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Finally copped two albums of the year (2015), 25 and Purpose by Adele and Justin Bieber respectively. Does it mean before your album becomes platinum you must smash your heart against the rocks? (Adele, Sam Smith and Justin Bieber) Just before Adele's 25 album hit the stores, the pre-order was already reading in millions, even MTN asked me to pre-order. Shuuuu!

I didn't mention, Adele's Hello is the song with the highest covers ever (even the deaf can affirm that). Songs like Love In The Dark, When We Were Young, All I Ask and Million Years Ago can make sleep disown you for a week. You are right if you say 25 is flawless. Over 10, the album is 9.9. I think I know why Adele's boyfriend left her, she is too 'sell-fish' even with Love. She didn't feature anyone even though 70% of the songs were not written by her alone.
25 is yet to break records wait till the next grammy.

I have never been a Belieber until I heard Sorry and Where Are You Now. Justin is damn growing or wait, do heartbreaks make people wiser, matured or... (pls add something). If Purpose was solely (as it seem) inspired by Selena Gomez then that girl is a great inspiration (I recommend her for Terry G :-P ).

Mark My Words opened the album, an arrow directed to Gomez. Purpose, Life Is Worth Living, The Most and We Are (my favorite, played more 190 times in less than 24hrs) came out so perfect. On this project, Bieber accepted he's now 'matured', he's made mistakes and imperfect like everyone but he's "Sorry". I accept your apology 'son', so far I have good sounds to node my head to.

Gomez, it shouldn't just end at texting 'my boy', if after releasing 3 versions of one album just to say you are his "Purpose" and you are not doing anything to help a brother, I will send you to #Rosey to teach you some lessons.

In conclusion, heartbreaks is significantly and positively related to good songs/albums

IamK2I
25/11/2015
Re: Effect Of Heartbreaks On albums: Adele And Justin Bieber by verygudbadguy(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Nice write up @OP
Re: Effect Of Heartbreaks On albums: Adele And Justin Bieber by shogz89: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
add taylor swift

(1) (Reply)

Enyoy Your Favorite Songs All Day -- Clip It Sleek N Portable / Mackdams - "In My Shoe" / Olamide Set To Drop His First Android App For Ios & Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.