Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Soccer Players Looking For Trials/clubs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Players Looking For Trials/clubs (328 Views)

Photos: Real Madrid Players Looking Stylish As They Arrive In Germany / Who Are The Best 11 Current Soccer Players In The Game Right Now? / Richest Footballers In The World - Top 10 Richest Soccer Players 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Players Looking For Trials/clubs by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Hi guy,
I am a soccer lover and a player(though not yet professional) but I know I will get there soon. I know there are some people here that also share same dream of going pro, that also share same dream of wearing the country's national team a jersey as one of the players in an international match, that also share the dream of living your dream. I noticed that there's no thread that brings people like me together. As you all know this passion, talent and dream we all share is not a friend of age. Permit me to use the word "UNFORTUNATE", we are quite unfortunate to come from a country where there's little(very little) opportunity for the youngstars to go pro. But that doesn't mean we should stop hoping, that doesn't mean we won't get there, that doesn't mean we can't make a difference. Most of us like myself may have had opportunities in the past or still have opportunities now but no financial sponsor to help us. I know one thing for sure "We'll get there". I believe There are agents here that can help one or two persons secure a trial here in Nigeria or better leagues in the offshore of this country. I believe we can all help ourselves by sharing informations and advice amongst ourselves. Let's all come together and work for ourselves..

Share any latest info, trials, videos, camps and other infos you know will be beneficial to everyone here.. God bless you all...

We Will Get There

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Rooney And Hazard To Be Shortlisted While Ozil Is Missing? / Asd Each Platform Includes / Bayern Munich Striker, Robert Lewandowski Honoured With 4 Guiness Books Of Recor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.