Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bayern Cruise Over Olympiakos,pep Glad Over Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Cruise Over Olympiakos,pep Glad Over Win (235 Views)

Olympiakos Ban Ex-nigeria Star Emmanuel Emenike From First-team Training / "I Am Glad I Dumped Nigeria For Bahrain" - Salwa Naser Who Won Medal In London / Download Olympiakos Vs Arsenal 0 - 3 All Giroud Goals & Highlight UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Cruise Over Olympiakos,pep Glad Over Win by jeezyj23(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Bayern marked their 100th home fixture in the Champions League by cruising into this season’s last sixteen as Group F winners with a deserved victory over Greek champions Olympiacos on Tuesday, although it was a bittersweet evening for FCB youth product Holger Badstuber, who returned to the starting line-up after a seven- month absence but saw a straight red carearly in the second half. The Allianz Arena was treated to the sight of Douglas Costa, Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Müller blasting the home side into a three-goal lead with only 20 minutes on the clock. Bayern had match fully under control, and despite Badstuber’s 53rd-minute red card exit, added a fourth through Kingsley Coman with 20 minutes to play. It could even have been more but Müller struck the post with the last kick of the game. GUARDIOLA’S REACTION: I’m very pleased about qualifying. Huge credit to all my players. We wanted to win the group and we’ve finished first. We’ve scored plenty of goals at home again so I’m satisfied. We weren’t perfect in possession, but we were very good without the ball. The players have great character. The Champions League is now done and dusted until February.”

(1) (Reply)

Make Them Really Lead The Round / To Predict Win And Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account- This Link From HEAD OFFICE / Has Ingrained Itself Into The Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.