Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Fathia & Saheed Balogun Renuite In New Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fathia & Saheed Balogun Renuite In New Movie (577 Views)

"Why Not": Francis Duru, Daniel K Daniel, Bruno Iwuoha Dazzle In New Movie (Vide / ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / New & Young Nollywood! Regina Daniels Vs Chinenye Nnebe In New Movie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathia & Saheed Balogun Renuite In New Movie by Angelus96(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nollywood actress, new movie is set to drop any moment from now. The movie titled ‘Victims‘tells the story of an abused lady who experiences a sad tale of assault.

The Balogun’s reunites after several years of living apart in a new movie titled Victim by Mercy Aigbe‘s the movies is set to drop any time from now.

Lancelot Imasuen the director of the movie and other popular Nollywood actors Olu Jacobs, Juliet Ibrahim, Seun Akindele and many others.

The couple stars alongside, the movie talk about a maltreat lady who suffer a sad tale of assault.

The two beautiful and handsome couples finally divorced this year |Mya2015.and they have two kids Khalid and Aliyah

click below for more
http://yourinfo1..com.ng/2015/08/fathia-saheed-balogun-renuite-in-new.html

1 Share

Re: Fathia & Saheed Balogun Renuite In New Movie by Solidkay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shameless fools who r xpected to b leading by example, Majority of d youths c them as their role models.
Re: Fathia & Saheed Balogun Renuite In New Movie by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Solidkay:
Shameless fools who r xpected to b leading by example,
Majority of d youths c them as their role models.
When you get to that stage in life you will know how far just like what APC and Buhari are experiencing now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Watch Mockingjay Part2 / Mayweather To Mcgregor: I'm An Elephant, Why Would I Fight An Ant Like You? / *time Dun Reach Ooooo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.