Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? (7052 Views)

It It True That Passport Reissue Is Done Only In Abuja? / Is It True That The Airport In Ibadan And Akure Are Inactive? / Is It True They Now Interview UK Visa Applicants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sparrow76(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greetings, I WAS IN A PLACE YESTERDAY AND I WAS STILL PLANNING TO VISIT GEORGIA BUT TO MY SHOCK I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE STOP ISSUING VISA. IS IT TRUE? WHAT CAN I DO? PLS ADVICE. I'M IN NIGERIA OYO STATE
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
sparrow76:
Greetings, I WAS IN A PLACE YESTERDAY AND I WAS STILL PLANNING TO VISIT GEORGIA BUT TO MY SHOCK I WAS TOLD THEY HAVE STOP ISSUING VISA. IS IT TRUE? WHAT CAN I DO? PLS ADVICE. I'M IN NIGERIA OYO STATE
Were they issuing visa before? You may want to know that Georgia operate a cable visa
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by goryorhal(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
fados4sure:

Were they issuing visa before? You may want to know that Georgia operate a cable visa

They were issuing an electronic visa some months back.. but they just stopped issuing for some african countries including Nigeria
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sparrow76(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thanks for your contribution. I just want to be so sure.
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by semac00(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2015
They have not stoped but difficult conditions attached. please do not ask me what condition.
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sobastical: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
semac00:
They have not stoped but difficult conditions attached. please do not ask me what condition.

Sir, I can confidently confirm to you that they've stopped issuing visa including Ghana. it's a pity. my friend got there last two weeks and out of four Nigerians that left that day cos I saw them only him was accepted and the rest 3 were deported right away without further questions. That place is ever boring tho.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by uzhi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yeah, they stopped totally last week. Actually, those deported weren't going for study nor interview at any embassy. And the o ly survival gracefully escaped the wroth of the immigration and even missed the hotel taxi that suppose to pick him up.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sobastical: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
uzhi:
Yeah, they stopped totally last week. Actually, those deported weren't going for study nor interview at any embassy. And the o ly survival gracefully escaped the wroth of the immigration and even missed the hotel taxi that suppose to pick him up.

Yes oo... i just thank God for the guy oo uzhi
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by semac00(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok. I did not want to share this but can see you need more info. As I said they have not stoped but introduced some more difficult conditions which are, you must have in your international passport a valid US, UK or Any Shengen Visa and some other countries. can not start naming all here. this has been the practice for turkey also for some time. which is why before we apply for Turkish e visa we first get a Mexican visa. This is what Georgia recently introduced too. secondly Georgian immigration takes police report very serious while lots of guys do not get that before they leave Nigeria. Its all about being current with information before leaving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by dgr8est(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Thank Goodness am here, I have the Georgia 30days tourist visa and am planning on traveling there sometime next week. Any advice for me pls... As to what to be conscious of?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sparrow76(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
semac00:
Ok. I did not want to share this but can see you need more info. As I said they have not stoped but introduced some more difficult conditions which are, you must have in your international passport a valid US, UK or Any Shengen Visa and some other countries. can not start naming all here. this has been the practice for turkey also for some time. which is why before we apply for Turkish e visa we first get a Mexican visa. This is what Georgia recently introduced too. secondly Georgian immigration takes police report very serious while lots of guys do not get that before they leave Nigeria. Its all about being current with information before leaving Nigeria

Thanks for your contribution. What if I have kenya visa or dubai visa with me and from any of these countries stated and I apply from any of these countries there. Is there any chance to get the visa
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by dgr8est(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
semac00:

Pls I have the Georgia 30days Tourist Visa and am planning on going this week.... I'll be going with my insurance, police character and my hotel reservation, and probably an invitation...what other things do I need pls... And want to know if am good to go
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by semac00(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
sparrow76:

Thanks for your contribution. What if I have kenya visa or dubai visa with me and from any of these countries stated and I apply from any of these countries there. Is there any chance to get the visa

Kenya not included. Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar are all included. if you have any of these visas or residence you are good.
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by semac00(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
dgr8est:

Pls I have the Georgia 30days Tourist Visa and am planning on going this week.... I'll be going with my insurance, police character and my hotel reservation, and probably an invitation...what other things do I need pls... And want to know if am good to go

Confirmed hotel reservation, BTA atleast 1000, invitation from who? with the new law do you have any valid visa of any of the countries mentioned? if no pray they allow you board your flight from Lagos and your transit passes you through, lastly do you have real intention of returning to Nigeria before your 3 months entry expires? if no then think very well cos as I type these, more than 70 Nigerians are in Georgian Deportation Camp. if they don't know how to deal with deportation camp they will find themselves in Lagos very soon.
Please do not get scared by what I wrote its just the bitter truth but if you are the very smart type you do not have any problem. Not everything I can write in forums. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sparrow76(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2015
I was discussing with my friend yesterday about new way to get Georgia e-visa but he was not really ready to tell me now: Guru in the house, can you please share with me new way to get the visa even though Nigeria is currently ban to get e-visa
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by dgr8est(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
sparrow76:
I was discussing with my friend yesterday about new way to get Georgia e-visa but he was not really ready to tell me now: Guru in the house, can you please share with me new way to get the visa even though Nigeria is currently ban to get e-visa

I think its hard to get into Georgia for now especially for Africans, Asians and Arabs....

They are refusing lots of people @the port of entry this days without questioning even those with a Valid US and Shenghen Visa...

Its advisable u stay put nau and consider other place instead of Georgia for now.
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by expertman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
LOL.

Since I have been in Georgia B4 I shall explain better for you.

Yes as a Nigerian you can no longer apply for Georgia visa any longer if you don't have a valid UAE,Mexico,USA,U.K etc visa on ur passport.

Note: If you have a Valid UAE visa then you can enter Georgia with Visa.

Yes you read it well you can enter georgia and get your Visa on arrival.

Second option : you can still get a valid georgia visa as a Nigeria without need to get the above countries Visa.

All you need is pay your 50dollar visa fee and send all your documents to Georgia embassy in Egypt and get your 3months sticker visa.

Alternatively no other way out.

Lol last 2 weeks me and my friend tries to outsmart the georgian people by getting his visa while applying from cotonu but yet it didn't work out.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
expertman:
LOL.

Since I have been in Georgia B4 I shall explain better for you.

Yes as a Nigerian you can no longer apply for Georgia visa any longer if you don't have a valid UAE,Mexico,USA,U.K etc visa on ur passport.

Note: If you have a Valid UAE visa then you can enter Georgia with Visa

Yes you read it well you can enter georgia and get your Visa on arrival.

Second option : you can still get a valid georgia visa as a Nigeria without need to get the above countries Visa.

All you need is pay your 50dollar visa fee and send all your documents to Georgia embassy in Egypt and get your 3months sticker visa.

Alternatively no other way out.

Lol last 2 weeks me and my friend tries to outsmart the georgian people by getting his visa while applying from cotonu but yet it didn't work out.

Hope this helps

Please, kindly explain the bolded part better... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by sparrow76(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks so much for your candid advice. This helps a lot. But one of the travel agent by style told me that you can also get the visa via their insider or by school. All the same. I'm grateful gurus
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by expertman(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Demaejy:

Please, kindly explain the bolded part better... Thanks
I mean without visa.
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by semac00(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
sparrow76:

Through studies is the best option. Your documents must go to Egypt for the visa but it takes too long and lots of patience.
The condition are so scary that the waiting period can give you heart attack. just imagine your original documents in some place that you don't even know if they are truely there for about 3 months including part payment of fees that chances of you getting back is very low if you decide to give up on waiting.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2015
expertman:

I mean without visa.
Thanks So, what is the fate of those who have eVisa only without UAE visa ?
Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by expertman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demaejy:

Thanks
So, what is the fate of those who have eVisa only without UAE visa ?

If all u have now is ur georgia evisa I will advice u to forget it . Cos most airline going to georgia pass through Turkey. And now it is mandatory you support your itinerary with other visas or else you get deported from turkey self.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Goergia Has Stop Visa? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2017
semac00:
bro please can I ask u some few questions about Georgia?

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine OR Russia? / Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / People Afraid of Flying: What Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.